Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Shuffle Event - 2022 June 22

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I do wish the cowgirl was the leaderboard prize since I don't really want two cowboys. The cowgirl is too hard to get, it was more fun last time but they changed the order and it's too hard to complete. The entire last row in the collections is not dropping, only the first row I have 100s. I mean seriously, you could have spaced it out a little better, really disappointing.
    yeah…i did notice they seem to have gone back to the old drop rate algorithm this time instead of the improved-toward-the-end we sometimes get…

and yes, wish the cowboy/cowgirl could have been a craft event prize so we can choose which to get…:/

Rhino Keeper

Giorno 11 raccogli adesivi dallo studio

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I love Wednesday!
    Means a new event!
    Attachment 63749

Final preparations prior to event
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248493

How to Play?
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1248486

Collection Items
    Day 1 - from planes
    Day 2 - from Bed and Breakfast
    Day 2 - Lower Levels - Kitchen
    Day 3 - from Pigs
    Day 4 - from Windmill
    Day 5 - from Mine
    Day 5 - Lower Levels - Sugar Spinner
    Day 6 - from Passion Fruit Vines
    Day 7 - from Farmer's Outpost
    Day 8 - from Fishing
    Day 8 - Lower Levels - Bakery
    Day 9 - from Apple Trees
    Day 9 - Lower Levels - Cocoa Trees
    Day 10 - from Studio
    Day 10 - Lower Levels - Deep Fryer

Event Prizes
    Collect one of each of the following to win a Golden Lure.
    Cowgirl - pet - lives in Tiny Saloon
    Howling Coyote
    Ox
    Desert Cactus
    Unique Cactus
    Wanted Poster
    Target Bottles
    Tumble Weed
    Longhorn Skull
    Horse Tracks
    Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
    Covered Wagon - 165 gems
    Flowering Cactus -

Goals (if any)
    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    Carla's looking for some more stickers... I think we might be able to help her out!
    Make 5 Plane Deliveries
    Get 3 Magnifying Glass - random drop planes
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    Yeah, I'm looking for stickers! If you've got some for me, submit them at the Collections Gallery for me! I'll give you some rewards in exchange.
    Get 1 Sticker Book - Buy from Market
    Get 3 Piper Stickers - give Magnifying Glass to Sticker Book

Goal 3 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    Howdy, y'all! It's the farm's birthday again, so it's time to put on another fantastic party! I was thinking a western theme for this year's celebration...
    Get 3 Morgan Stickers from Bed and Breakfast

Goal 4 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    i can't believe it's been a whole 'nother year! We've had so many adventures together... wait a minute. Did Morgan say she wanted to have a western themed birthday party? That sounds awesome!
    Get 3 Lucas Stickers from Pigs

Goal 5 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    What in tarnation is happening on this here farm? Y'all best not be making fun of me with this party theme!
    Get 3 Jed Stickers from Windmill

Goal 6 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    Don't worry, Jed! This party is a celebration to appreciate all of us who work hard on this farm... and it's going to be a rootin', tootin' good time!
    Get 3 Mabel Stickers from the Mine

Goal 7 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    Yep, it's a proper cowboy shuffle on this here farm! I think I even saw some of the pigs getting ready to square dance.
    Get 3 Merryweather Stickers from Passion Fruit Vines

Goal 8 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    I'm gonna need a biiiig hat, a ten gallon hat! No, i need a twenty gallon hat! Maybe I should figure out how many gallons go into a hat first...
    Get 3 Fox Stickers from Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    Wow... you all sure know how to throw a fun party! I think I'm going to have to make an extra special sticker to commemorate this occasion!
    Get 3 Chicken Stickers from Fishing

Goal 10 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    Yeeeeee haw! Carla said if we find enough stickers, she knows a real life cowboy who can come live on our farm!
    Get 3 Cow Stickers from Apple Trees
    REWARDS: 200 coins,3 experience points

Goal 11 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
    (Task caption)
    REWARDS:

Side Goal (optional)
    A Pointed Reminder
    These sharp looking plants have been cropping up all over the farm. I wouldn't get too close to them if I were you! Wait a minute... does that cactus have a sticker on it?!
    Get 1 Flowering Cactus - Buy from Market
    Make 1 Plane Delivery
    Get 5 Magnifying Glasses

An Old West Challenge
    Can you bring me any stickers you find around the farm? I've got a special prize for you if you do!
    Submit 5 Carla's Sticker Collections to the Collections Gallery
    REWARDS: 200 coins, Cowboy(name?), 3 experience points

Got You Covered: Goal 1 of 2
    Missing some items? Turn your extra Cowboy Shuffle stickers into other stickers. You can make what you need for Carla's Challenge!
    Buy Covered Wagon - 165 gems from Market

Winning the Cowgirl unlocks the Tiny Saloon and opens the recipe for Chili in the Kitchen!

Feed the People
    You've invited a Worker to the Farm! Workers get hungry too!
    Make 1 Chili in the Kitchen
    Feed your Worker

Chili Recipe
    1 hour 30 minutes in Kitchen
    1 Cheese
    2 Bacon
    5 Tomatoes
    Come ? possibile che dopo pi? di 40 prodotti presi dallo studio non abbia ricevuto neanche un adesivo?? Lo trovo assurdo...dalle altre raccolte ho un numero di adesivi superiore ai 5 pezzi...qualcun altro ha la mia stessa difficolt??? Gioco con un telefono Android...? questo il problema? Lo stesso che mi preclude altri privilegi (che invece hanno gli altri sistemi)?
    Grazie

ExcalS8, my studios are not dropping pig stickers. Can you please look into this? My posts are being ignored in the bugs discussion. Ongoing issue with studio drop events. Thank you.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalio View Post
    Come ? possibile che dopo pi? di 40 prodotti presi dallo studio non abbia ricevuto neanche un adesivo?? Lo trovo assurdo...dalle altre raccolte ho un numero di adesivi superiore ai 5 pezzi...qualcun altro ha la mia stessa difficolt??? Gioco con un telefono Android...? questo il problema? Lo stesso che mi preclude altri privilegi (che invece hanno gli altri sistemi)?
    Grazie
    Translation
    How ? possible that after more? of 40 products taken from the study did not even receive a sticker ?? I find it absurd ... from the other collections I have a number of stickers greater than 5 pieces ... does anyone else have the same difficulty as me ??? I play with an Android phone ...? is this the problem? The same one that precludes me from other privileges (which other systems have instead)?

It is a random drop.
    Higher Levels is the Studio.
    Lower Levels is the Deep Fryer.
    It doesn't matter whether you play on an android or Apple it is a random drop.
    Make the item that takes the least amount of time.
    Good Luck and I hope you start getting stickers.
    Some players buy the boost building.
    The Covered Wagon lets you convert other event items into the one you need.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushspaces View Post
    ExcalS8, my studios are not dropping pig stickers. Can you please look into this? My posts are being ignored in the bugs discussion. Ongoing issue with studio drop events. Thank you.
    I don't know the level of your farm.
    Lower Levels - Deep Fryer
    Higher Levels - Studio
    The drop rate is low and random.

Your posts not being ignored but it is a holiday weekend.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-03-22 at 10:52 AM.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    The Tiny Saloon sure is tiny!! My cowboy and cowgirl tower above it. Looks a little odd. Wish it could be a bit bigger.
    Sometimes the cowboy stands behind the saloon, if it was any bigger I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to see him.

I was finally able to get the cowgirl and she is adorable, she fluffs her hair up when she gets up. So happy I got it, I was about to evict the cowboy from the farm. There is an absolute fight on my leaderboard, they are up to 14,000 points with about 5 or more farms gold boosting. If it were a blue-eyed blonde cowboy prize I would try for it but this guy looks exactly the same but with a different outfit. Are they suppose to be brothers? I wish I knew their whole narrative. Maybe for Halloween we can get a real saloon girl if you know what I mean. Thanks.

I did confirm that the Studios are dropping Pig Stickers, although they're relatively rare.

Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    The Tiny Saloon sure is tiny!! My cowboy and cowgirl tower above it. Looks a little odd. Wish it could be a bit bigger.
    Funny you mention this because originally it was larger, roughly building-sized, but Cowboys and Cowgirls would disappear behind it and it became too easy to forget about them.

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot to mention a minute or less after I got the cowgirl my game rolled back, I almost had a slight heart attack. I would have never recovered had I lost the cowgirl. So lucky today, I better go get a lottery ticket. Thank the Al Gore rhythm gods!

Rhino Keeper
    I was lucky enough to to get both the cow boy and girl. Best prizes to date! Great job! Love the cowboy kickin up his heels!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder what difference between this cowboy and leaderboard Sunday cowboy, they all same except clothing, i wish we have a family cowboy mom dad and little boy cowboy , so? they don?t have to fight for a cowgirl then lol

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast