Thread: Cowboy Shuffle Event - 2022 June 22

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    From what I can tell, you're rolling back as a result of a lack of space outside the buildings where you're making crafts, so they have nowhere to pop out (the game pops out the item, the server can't assign them a location, so it rolls you back). If that's the case, I assume your Barn/Silo is full, so you may want to think about upgrading the capacity.
    thank you excalS8 for letting me know!!! i wonder if this is related to the point cards being removed earlier today. i had bought several of the cards when i saw them in the newspaper. now i see they’re gone from my barn, i’m at 2850/2855 capacity, and you’re absolutely correct, the second i try to collect from my dehydrator, chicken runs and i’m set back again

i’ll try to keep my barn way below capacity for the time being and see if it helps….thank you again!

———
    Update: indeed, every time my inventory goes from 2850->2851 by collecting a crafted item or animal, my chicken runs. i’m making do for the moment, but if you can kindly look into this, i’d really appreciate it. thank you thank you
    Last edited by orca1006; 06-23-22 at 06:25 AM.