Thread: Faun Drops

Farm Supplier

Faun Drops

Good morning,

I noticed that the Faun only drops one (1) Seal now instead of the 1-3 Seals that it used to. Not sure when the change happened, but I believe it was sometime in the last few months. I started paying attention to it and have yet to get more than a single Seal after defeating the Faun.

Thank you for looking into this since the Seals are essential to expanding within the realm.

I went ahead and checked this, and it is intended for the Faun to drop one Seal of the Faun.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Good morning HG,

Thank you for getting back to me (us) here. I realize that it's only giving 1 Seal of the Faun now, but just a few months ago, and all the time up until then, it was giving 1-3 Seals. Is there a reason for the change? It's a critical part of our ability to expand and has now turned into the bottleneck component to do so...

Fashion Designer
    I find the seals rarely drop during events. Same with gold nuggets. But I have never gotten more than one from each of the creatures that do drop them.

I have been away from the game for awhile. I can’t remember which creatures drop fauns. Can someone help me?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by puffymagicdragon View Post
    I have been away from the game for awhile. I can’t remember which creatures drop fauns. Can someone help me?
    If you are unsure of the discussion thread, the best place to look for drops first is in the Inventory Guide.

Here's what you're looking for (extract)
    Faun (spawn, 15 hits to defeat)
    Found: spawns from the Hidden Outpost for the first time, cloudberry bushes, grand rooted lilium

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...rch-for-Sabina

Thanks for the help