Thread: Hot Air Balloon Prizes

Rhino Keeper

Hot Air Balloon Prizes

I?ve been playing for 8 years & send off HAB daily. Still haven?t been able to win the black bunny. Anyone else just unable to win the prizes?? I keep winning repeats. Takes nearly one month to get the 25 tickets for attempts to win. 8 years is too long to not win all the prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?ve been playing for 8 years & send off HAB daily. Still haven't been able to win the black bunny. Anyone else just unable to win the prizes?? I keep winning repeats. Takes nearly one month to get the 25 tickets for attempts to win. 8 years is too long to not win all the prizes.
    I've been trying for the black bunny too. I desperately want him for my haunted area. I saw one farm that had about 12 black bunnies. I think certain farms just get all of the bunnies while the rest of us keep getting duplicates of the same things. Doesn't seem very balanced to me. It takes so long to get 25 tickets for the black bunny and you wind up with the same stupid thing over & over. I can see why people give up on the balloon, that balloon sucks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xenu8 View Post
    I've been trying for the black bunny too. I desperately want him for my haunted area. I saw one farm that had about 12 black bunnies. I think certain farms just get all of the bunnies while the rest of us keep getting duplicates of the same things. Doesn't seem very balanced to me. It takes so long to get 25 tickets for the black bunny and you wind up with the same stupid thing over & over. I can see why people give up on the balloon, that balloon sucks.
    I?ve got 4 mosaic chinchillas over the 8 years I?ve been trying for the black bunny. Would be good if we could trade the HAB prizes we have multiples of for other prizes we can?t seem to win. It?s BS that 8 years of playing & stilll haven?t won all prizes.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I?ve got 4 mosaic chinchillas over the 8 years I?ve been trying for the black bunny. Would be good if we could trade the HAB prizes we have multiples of for other prizes we can?t seem to win. It?s BS that 8 years of playing & stilll haven?t won all prizes.
    The big thing is there are 13 prizes available for the 25 ticket item.
    It is random so every time you turn the 25 tickets in..
    One out of thirteen chances for the bunny.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new