Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/16: Starry Situation | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem. I've collected 20 Clockwork Golem Tokens and went to the Trade Wagon to craft the Golem. However, there is no craft in the Trade Wagon. I still have the "Between a Clockwork and a Hard Place" goal in my book and when I click on "go" it takes me to the Trade Wagon, but there is no craft for the Golem. I did all the normal stuff like force-closing multiple times, but it's just not there. I never checked before I had the tokens, so I don't know if it has disappeared or was just never there.

Does anyone else have the craft missing from the Trade Wagon?

Thanks.
    The craft disappeared from the trade wagon this morning in both of my kingdoms, too. I was just about craft the second golem.

Executive Chef
    My Aspen trees are dropping the scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My Aspen trees are dropping the scrap.
    The scrap drops from all trees that have to be grown from saplings.

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    There is no information on what items the Adept Observer will be dropping. She has a 6 hours collection time but I didn't wait that long to see.
    Personally, I think I'll make 2 Stellar Cartographers.
    The adept observer seemed to drop the same things that are listed for the steller cartographer. I've seen black flags for creep tooth and bone, and (once) a hearty feast and a simple feast at the same collection.

Executive Chef
    Three hours until I'm done. The hardest part to stay on top of was the living wood. Everything else is easy. Chopping for stellar scraps can refill almost all the other materials, wood, coal, stone.

Executive Chef
    Y'all are making it sound really easy to make two Cartographers Lol I feel like I'm stumbling and fumbling my way. No telling what I'll end up with.

I think I'm doing it right.
    No. I messed up. Oh well.
    It's not a big deal to me.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-19-22 at 09:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I tried crafting a second adept observer after upgrading to stellar cartographer but system only gave option to sell as there is a maximum of 1.

Executive Chef
    Well, I had forgotten to make that extra red cloth. So I can't make another Cartographer. So I'll have one adept and one cartographer.
    The option to craft red cloth is gone.
    And I have 14/20 clockwork golem tokens, but the trade wagon doesn't have the option to craft my clockwork golem. So I'll just finish up the clock tower. And be done. I guess.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-20-22 at 06:23 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well, I had forgotten to make that extra red cloth. So I can't make another Cartographer. So I'll have one adept and one cartographer.
    The option to craft red cloth is gone.
    And I have 14/20 clockwork golem tokens, but the trade wagon doesn't have the option to craft my clockwork golem. So I'll just finish up the clock tower. And be done. I guess.
    I am pretty sure that, once S8 will see our messages related to the disappeared option in the Trade Wagon, they will add it back in.
    I was about to summon my Golem as I have 17/20 tokens, when the option vanished
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I tried crafting a second adept observer after upgrading to stellar cartographer but system only gave option to sell as there is a maximum of 1.
    You have to craft both amateur observers in step seven and then leave one in the magic forge until you put the adept observer back in with the other crafts (scarf, chain), etc. You then can take the amateur observer, tap it until it becomes an adept observer. At that point you can either leave it as a adept observer (that is what I plan to do) or put it back in the magic ford and make another stellar cartographer.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast