Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Castle Story 06/16: Starry Situation | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cafefunfam View Post
    How do we go past upgrading the clock tower to level 9. There is no option to craft another adept observer.
    You just need to visit her and it will clear that part of the goal and make the chain. Info on page 1 if you need it.

Rhino Keeper
    I started this event late and i'm still at level 5 clocktower.... Highly doubt i'll finish at this rate w/the 1.5 hour collection time of the Ornate Orrery with only 1 measly star chart drop per collection.

If I don't finish upgrading the tower will it show that it's incomplete when I collect from it or will it just stop and be "complete" where it's at? I hate having incomplete buildings after events and have a graveyard of them off in a corner of my kingdom driving me nuts lol

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    I started this event late and i'm still at level 5 clocktower.... Highly doubt i'll finish at this rate w/the 1.5 hour collection time of the Ornate Orrery with only 1 measly star chart drop per collection.

If I don't finish upgrading the tower will it show that it's incomplete when I collect from it or will it just stop and be "complete" where it's at? I hate having incomplete buildings after events and have a graveyard of them off in a corner of my kingdom driving me nuts lol
    Put them in the inventory! So you don't see them.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar

Did you only buy 1 ornate orrery? I know they're pricey but you can have as many as you like.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Did you only buy 1 ornate orrery? I know they're pricey but you can have as many as you like.
    I bought 6 more yesterday and i'm not getting a star chart with each collection. Are they guaranteed drops? I check all 7 ornate orreries at once and I'm only averaging 3 or 4 each time (which is still better than 1 I guess, but with only 12 hours left in the event....)

Nightclub Owner
    I bought 6 more yesterday and i'm not getting a star chart with each collection. Are they guaranteed drops? I check all 7 ornate orreries at once and I'm only averaging 3 or 4 each time (which is still better than 1 I guess, but with only 12 hours left in the event....)
    see page #1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Anyone with a Time Fairy?

Rhino Keeper
    Go ahead and make two enchanters brews. The second part is to drink two of them.

Executive Chef

I didn't finish upgrading my Clocktower, but it drops coins when I collect from it..?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I didn't finish upgrading my Clocktower, but it drops coins when I collect from it..?
    yes

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112