Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/16: Starry Situation | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    You have to craft both amateur observers in step seven and then leave one in the magic forge until you put the adept observer back in with the other crafts (scarf, chain), etc. You then can take the amateur observer, tap it until it becomes an adept observer. At that point you can either leave it as a adept observer (that is what I plan to do) or put it back in the magic ford and make another stellar cartographer.
    I thought I knew how to do it, but now I?m confused. Lol

Executive Chef
    TheQueenKnd , I can relate! I think I left my second amateur in that forge for days and days . It's not until you put your first Adept into storage to craft the Cartographer before you can get her out.
    At least that's the way I remember. Lol.
    I can't guarantee that's right!!!
    Last edited by riverly; 06-21-22 at 11:25 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    TheQueenKnd , I can relate! I think I left my second amateur in that forge for days and days . It's not until you put your first Adept into storage to craft the Cartographer before you can get her out.
    At least that's the way I remember. Lol.
    I can't guarantee that's right!!!
    That is what I did But I did not upgrade to the second stage my second Adept, so I can have one of each, the drops are the same anyway.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    It would be great if items used in events stopped dropping ‘event materials’ when a player has finished that event. I find it so frustrating that after I’ve completed an event, it isn’t until end date arrives that I no longer get such drops. Wonder if programmers could limit no of items dropped were capped to the number of materials needed so we don’t keep ending up with so many extra unusable items in inventory. Would be happy to donate some to other players who are time poor, or energy poor. Just waiting for event end date to arrive to see what materials will be dropped by prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if the clockwork golems will still drop Golem tokens to let us craft more clockwork golem‘s after we finish the last step of this event? In other words, I could finish up but I don’t want to risk not being able to craft another clockwork golum. In the last event as soon as you did the last step, you were not able to craft any more of the little elflings.

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if gear boxes will drop the same stuff after the event is over. Right now I?m getting a lot of gold nuggets from the gearboxes. I wonder if I should stock up?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Does anyone know if the clockwork golems will still drop Golem tokens to let us craft more clockwork golem‘s after we finish the last step of this event? In other words, I could finish up but I don’t want to risk not being able to craft another clockwork golum. In the last event as soon as you did the last step, you were not able to craft any more of the little elflings.
    I'm sure someone who's finished already will post about this, but given how much time is left and that there is no advantage in upgrading to L10 immediately, leave upgrading for the moment.
    I wonder if gear boxes will drop the same stuff after the event is over. Right now I?m getting a lot of gold nuggets from the gearboxes. I wonder if I should stock up?
    They will more than likely turn into decoration after the event, so chop them now for drops or to top up on the rock related items it gives.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve finished the event and would love to have the option of sending my leftovers to neighbours who might need them. At the present I have heaps of useless event leftover materials, which can’t be removed. (I’m assuming that is the case as I’ve not found a way to get rid of them) Now I just have to wait for official end of event to see what prizes drop, and time till maturity.

Rhino Keeper
    hi QueenCarolyn,

I have completed the event and yes, the boxes are still dropping items. I even got a Golem spawning from my level 10 Clock Tower. And this Golem gave me a token.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

This is a long one. Easy but time consuming
    Last edited by Petticoatwriter; 06-22-22 at 08:39 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast