Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/16: Starry Situation | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I?m not getting any drops from Clockwork Golem. No keys or coins! Last three, no drops?
    I am the exact same! Three clockwork golem fights and nothing to show for it. Just wasted energy and blue stars that don?t matter anymore.

Did anyone else see a flash screen of a dragon advertising energy as the main reward for this challenge? That popped up before any of the clockwork items for me. I was excited for another energy reward as I still need a ton for the main storylines

Executive Chef
    That dragon is being advertised for June 23 - see Musings and Speculation thread. It does not appear to be part of this event.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get the Adept Observer? I’m supposed to visit it but it’s nowhere to be found and there is no craft.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    How do I get the Adept Observer? I’m supposed to visit it but it’s nowhere to be found and there is no craft.
    She starts off as the Amateur Astronomer. You have to visit her a number of times before she matures into the Adapt Observer.

I’m now crafting my first Stellar Cartographer and am trying to decide if I want a second one or to keep her as an Adapt Observer or perhaps Amateur Astronomer. After all, the Cartographer’s drops, post event, are hardly stellar.

Last edited by deadpixel; 06-19-22 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Added screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    I’m not getting any drops from Clockwork Golem. No keys or coins! Last three, no drops?
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    I am the exact same! Three clockwork golem fights and nothing to show for it. Just wasted energy and blue stars that don?t matter anymore.

Did anyone else see a flash screen of a dragon advertising energy as the main reward for this challenge? That popped up before any of the clockwork items for me. I was excited for another energy reward as I still need a ton for the main storylines
    It happens. The drops from the Clockwork Golems are not guaranteed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    She starts off as the Amateur Astronomer. You have to visit her a number of times before she matures into the Adapt Observer.
    Thank you so much. You saved me. I was so stuck.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem. I've collected 20 Clockwork Golem Tokens and went to the Trade Wagon to craft the Golem. However, there is no craft in the Trade Wagon. I still have the "Between a Clockwork and a Hard Place" goal in my book and when I click on "go" it takes me to the Trade Wagon, but there is no craft for the Golem. I did all the normal stuff like force-closing multiple times, but it's just not there. I never checked before I had the tokens, so I don't know if it has disappeared or was just never there.

Does anyone else have the craft missing from the Trade Wagon?

Thanks.
    I have the same issue.
    The ability to summon the Golem was there, in my Trade Wagon, since Goal 7. When you sent your message, I double checked to see if it was there still. And it was.
    But as soon as I started crafting the Stellar Cartographer, then the option in the Trade Wagon disappeared.

You need to make sure to summon the Golem before Goal 9 to be safe.
    Last edited by xiq24; 06-19-22 at 03:50 AM.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I’m now crafting my first Stellar Cartographer and am trying to decide if I want a second one or to keep her as an Adapt Observer or perhaps Amateur Astronomer. After all, the Cartographer’s drops, post event, are hardly stellar.

There is no information on what items the Adept Observer will be dropping. She has a 6 hours collection time but I didn't wait that long to see.
    Personally, I think I'll make 2 Stellar Cartographers.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    I have the same issue.
    The ability to summon the Golem was there, in my Trade Wagon, since Goal 7. When you sent your message, I double checked to see of it was there still. And it was.
    But as soon as I started crafting the Stellar Cartographer, then the option in the Trade Wagon disappeared.

You need to make sure to summon the Golem before Goal 9 to be safe.
    You should submit a ticket to S8.
    I'm on goal 10 and still have the craft.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast