Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/16: Starry Situation | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Is it worth it to get the 20 Clockwork Golem tokens to make the Clockwork Golem? It's taking forever to collect enough tokens. What does he drop? Is it worth it?
    Get it if you're in need of Prime Cuts. I got it more for its looks than its drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I got one only because the last medallion dropped when the last key i needed dropped too. On my second account ill need 5 more medallions, but the drops are not worth the energy (and money for the trees)

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Put the first into storage and start the craft to create the Stellar Cartographer. You can then place the second Adept Astronomer.
    I did craft and got the second adept gal but now needed a shawl?which is no longer available. Is there a trick to get it beside spending 25 gems?

Rhino Keeper
    No sorry, you should have made two in the stage that it was required, after you proceeded to the next goal the craft disappeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    TheQueenKnd , I can relate! I think I left my second amateur in that forge for days and days . It's not until you put your first Adept into storage to craft the Cartographer before you can get her out.
    At least that's the way I remember. Lol.
    I can't guarantee that's right!!!
    Thanks! I did figure that out, but I was confused for a while. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    No sorry, you should have made two in the stage that it was required, after you proceeded to the next goal the craft disappeared.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Does anyone know what the time fairy drops?
    I would also like to know. She?s cute but don?t need anything in the pack so would only buy if I knew the drops were worthy.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Here you go! This info is courtesy of our awesome community manager HungryGoblin

Time Fairy
    Info: Anyone on their bad sides might find themselves repeating minor embarrassments over and over as they warp time around their foes. Visit her for magical supplies.
    Found: Value pack offer at the conclusion of the Starry Situation event June 2022
    Drops: Coins (for rewards), Mushroom, Lumin Essence, Glimmerdust, Enchanter's Essence, Living Wood, Silver Ore
    Collection time: 6 hours

Tinker Tina
    Info: Tina is an engineer without peer. Her desire to do good is only hampered by her pragmatism and short fuse. Visit her for a chance of Building supplies!
    Found: Gift with gems during the Starry Situation event June 2022
    Drops: Coins (for rewards), Simple Glue, Super Glue, Fancy Beam, Royal Beam, Fancy Block, Royal Block
    Collection time: 6 hours

Nightclub Owner
    Does someone has a decent inventory pic from the Stelescope? Eventually from the grown up as well.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

How do we go past upgrading the clock tower to level 9. There is no option to craft another adept observer.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast