Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/16: Starry Situation | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    ?People assume time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff?

Doctor Who, Blink
    My daughter and I were caught in the middle of a pedantic monologue about vaguely sciencey stuff by a neighbour; my daughter smiled in an interested manner and did that exact quote as her contribution to the knowledge of science. The neighbour smiled agreed and continued unfazed.
    Meanwhile I fell on the floor in helpless laughter amid confused looks from the neighbour and my daughter keeping her poker face.

Rhino Keeper
    Ivy?s hut just gave me the stellar scrap too

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglimmer View Post
    I bought 24 moon dials. If this follows the pattern of the fire pups, you have to collect from ten of the fully grown ones, and then they start dropping the good stuff. The timer on the fully grown moondials is 90 mins. If you have more than 10 moondials, remember to only collect the 10 you need, upgrade, and then any left over uncollected moondials will drop the (extra whatever it is we need to collect) without have to wait the 90 minutes.
    The unchanged moon dial does not drop the item from the 90 minute upgraded moon dial.

I "grew" 7 of the 10 I bought. The 3 original have not dropped the item (even with force close) in 3 collections. I plan to fully upgrade all my moondials.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The unchanged moon dial does not drop the item from the 90 minute upgraded moon dial.

I "grew" 7 of the 10 I bought. The 3 original have not dropped the item (even with force close) in 3 collections. I plan to fully upgrade all my moondials.
    Sorry, I meant grow them all up, but when you are collecting the first time from all the grown up ones, stop when you have ten star charts. Then upgrade the tower, and don't collect from the rest until it tells you to. I only got five charts from my first collection of 12. Not a great drop rate. I went on to buy more, but they aren't ready yet.
    Last time (fire and ice) they dropped a second item after you upgraded the building.

Rhino Keeper
    Grr. I have 16 and got nine star charts. Have to wait another hour and a half.

Fashion Designer
    Still not getting any onyx ore from the ponds and wells. S8 please turn them back on.

Don’t forget your faux reindeer for coal everyone.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 06-16-22 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Still not getting any onyx ore from the ponds and wells. S8 please turn them back on.

Don?t forget your faux reindeer for coal everyone.
    Yeah my Onyx Ore stopped too and now the Algae Water drops coming in loads (which is useless). At least so far the Stellar Scrap drop rates are good.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post

Don’t forget your faux reindeer for coal everyone.
    I think it was a mistake Onyx Ore was coming from the ponds and wells.
    Should come from rocks and mines - which it does.
    Also it’s dropping from the event item Gear Box, which is super handy.

Executive Chef
    Goal 6 has you craft the Amateur Astronomer.
    “Feed” her and she’ll grow into the Adept Astronomer.
    Guessing we’ll upgrade her into an Expert Astronomer in Goal 9.

Remember to craft two Amateur Astronomers in Goal 6 and leave one in the Magic Forge til Goal 9.
    That way if you want either an Amateur or Adept Astronomer as deco you can.
    Or two Experts. (You’ll also need to craft two each of the items in Goals 8 and 9 if you want two Experts.)

Rhino Keeper
    I just did the math on the star charts, i guess we need 215 (LL) or 230 (HL) of them… the droprate on that item used to be 50% but i get only 25% on both accounts, so i guess we indeed need quite many of the ornate orreries for an average of 20 charts a day

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast