Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/16: Starry Situation | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Dang, would have been nice to know about cartographer situation! Wish info would have been posted with attributes of characters. Will just take a bit longer I guess.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know what the time fairy drops?

Rhino Keeper
    The craft for the Stellar Cartographer has disappeared I was hoping to make a second one. Anyone else have this issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    The craft for the Stellar Cartographer has disappeared I was hoping to make a second one. Anyone else have this issue.
    There is a limit of just one Stellar Cartographer. If you wanted to have two, there is kinda a work around, but the preparation for that had to be started way back in goal 6. This is when you had to put two amateurs in the forge.
    Last edited by riverly; 06-23-22 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Corrected

Executive Chef
    Finished, relatively quick for a two week event so yay. I didn?t really need the drops, but thought the prizes would look nice next to my observatory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E49284FF-E734-4A9F-B890-A0BE121724AE.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	63760

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    There is a limit of just one Stellar Cartographer. If you wanted to have two, there is kinda a work around, but the preparation for that had to be started way back in goal 6. This is when you had to put two amateurs in the forge.
    I am on Goal 9 (Chain of Time, Stellar Cartographer, Tower level 9), I have my second Adept Astronomer sitting in the forge, and I am still not clear how to extract her.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am on Goal 9 (Chain of Time, Stellar Cartographer, Tower level 9), I have my second Adept Astronomer sitting in the forge, and I am still not clear how to extract her.
    Put the first into storage and start the craft to create the Stellar Cartographer. You can then place the second Adept Astronomer.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    Is it worth it to get the 20 Clockwork Golem tokens to make the Clockwork Golem? It's taking forever to collect enough tokens. What does he drop? Is it worth it?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    Is it worth it to get the 20 Clockwork Golem tokens to make the Clockwork Golem? It's taking forever to collect enough tokens. What does he drop? Is it worth it?
    Drops for prizes are listed in post #2 on page 1 (as normal), so I won't repeat them here. I would guess I needed to battle probably another 15-20 more golems than I needed to after getting what I needed for the event in order to get enough tokens to craft the golem.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Finished, relatively quick for a two week event so yay. I didn?t really need the drops, but thought the prizes would look nice next to my observatory.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E49284FF-E734-4A9F-B890-A0BE121724AE.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	63760
    I agree Giselle. The items go with the observatory nicely. I am still deciding where the go in my kingdom.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast