Thread: Dragon Story fan-art

Dragon Story fan-art

Quite a while ago, like a year or so, I took interest in playing Dragon story and decided to draw some of the dragons that I liked, i really liked lunar rainbow and cherish dragon at the time and had not a lot of things to do at the time which is why i decided to digitilize the said drawings as well.
    The quality of the images is a bit chopped on the forums but they look better in preview
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cherishdragon.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	758.8 KB 
ID:	63607Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lunar_rainbow_dragon.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	752.4 KB 
ID:	63608

Then yesterday I was scrolling through habitats and dragons of the past months and really loved the design of the Lovers lake habitat and the whole habitat set of that month in general, they just looked really cute and the colors were pretty neat together as well, but since I am not really good with just drawing the environments i decided to shift the focus to a character as well, which is a gijinka of the Aria dragon. I think it makes sense since both of them we released in the same month. On another note the monthly habitat sets look really great in general and i adore the style they have, which makes me want to try and draw the black and blue egypt and the cardinal zodiac habitat sets.
    This is just a pencil sketch but I might as well digitilize it somewhere in the future.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ariadragon.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	117.6 KB 
ID:	63606

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    They look great! Thanks for sharing them with us

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the community.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support