Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/09: Monster Hunt s41 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The team is aware and looking into it.

Update: This has been fixed.
    Excellent! How about the Goblin Bandit? Chopping ores can trigger either one but only the Thief is now giving shields. Thanks much!

Fashion Designer
    Well! In Second place and now can’t get in game. Hope this doesn’t last until it ends! No fun!

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The tortoise in the mythic research centre is beautiful. Unfortunately, the drops are utterly useless if you've finished the mermaid storyline.
    They aren’t useless if you constantly fill the Elven Outpost requests. I try to fill each and every request for the ultra-rare chance of getting Gold Elven Runes to craft Rainbow Alicorns. I have eighteen at the moment, and am one Gold Rune away from my nineteenth.

I've never been on a leaderboard/monster hunt where no one's moving anywhere. 🤣 I'm in 2nd place with 3600. I'm sure it's because the prize is pretty useless.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I've never been on a leaderboard/monster hunt where no one's moving anywhere. �� I'm in 2nd place with 3600. I'm sure it's because the prize is pretty useless.
    LoL my LB first ranked is at 54,000 and second at 45,000. I have no idea why people would spend that much money and effort for a turtle.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    LoL my LB first ranked is at 54,000 and second at 45,000. I have no idea why people would spend that much money and effort for a turtle.
    Well, those people are needed to support further development of the game. In other words, they are investors
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Dont get your hopes up. Im in first place on both accounts with 3500 and 3900, as usual, and then its bedtime and in the last few hours 2 -5 people decide to finally spend some and end up at least 4000 points higher than me. Happened every single MH except one where i got lucky on one account. So theres a lot of investors playing this game!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I've added the prize drops to page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    Based on the scores you posted, I'd say we're on the same LB; I'm in second place.

I love tortoises, (that's what the prizes are, not turtles), and I did not spend a cent. I did use some gems that were collected over time from the Exchange but did not buy any.

And, the score is from battling golems to collect shield, sword, and staff tokens in order to trade for gold Troll Tokens. I have Wizard's Portals to upgrade and creatures to craft, so I'm happy with this event's haul because I managed to craft two Grandmaster Tortoises, a Brimstone Steed, and still have 94 Troll Tokens left for the upgrading of my Wizard's Portal.

I did not buy the unlimited energy pack and most definitely did not buy the "deus ex machina" pack with the 750 LB points. Every single point was earned the hard way.

Not everyone with crazily high scores get them with their credit cards. Visit the queen/kingdom and look out for herds of horses and energy droppers. This is a clear sign that the player gets their high scores through battling golems.

Executive Chef
    I was firmly in second place for a couple days, but now I'm in 4th with no chance of moving up.

How long does it take to get to where you have tons of energy? I've been playing for a year. I went around each of my 4 accounts and found that on each account I get about an extra 60 energy per day (except for one account that only got an extra 40 :O ) not counting the Wizard Schools and my weekly droppers. If I had 7 weeklies, obviously I could get another 40 per day, but I don't have that many weeklies yet. I know that if I only concentrated on one account and collected the 40 energy from it approximately every 2 hours I would get further than I do by running around trying to manage 4 accounts every day, but I'm not willing to put any of my accounts aside at this time.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast