Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Castle Story 06/09: Monster Hunt s41 & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful Queendom, Giselle!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Well, Whad'ya Know! S8 managed to get me to spend some money with the closing of the Monster Hunt event.

10-minute collection time
    1 gem to speed up
    Can be stored
    Can be sold

Too cute to pass up for $1.99. Though I wonder why they call it a Terrapigeon instead of a Terraduck
    Well the Terraduck was this exact thing but was green. It was the gift with gem purchase Monday and Tuesday. I did not spring for it as I didn't want to invest $20, but I spent the $1.99 on this little dude. That being said, yes, the name "Terrapigeon" is an obvious misnomer, but at this point I pretty much just accept S8 "logic." Lol!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Well the Terraduck was this exact thing but was green. It was the gift with gem purchase Monday and Tuesday. I did not spring for it as I didn't want to invest $20, but I spent the $1.99 on this little dude. That being said, yes, the name "Terrapigeon" is an obvious misnomer, but at this point I pretty much just accept S8 "logic." Lol!
    Ah! I see. I missed the Gem with gift thingie, but would not have bought it anyway, so am happy that they came up with this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567