Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/09: Monster Hunt s41 & LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    The tortoise in the mythic research centre is beautiful. Unfortunately, the drops are utterly useless if you've finished the mermaid storyline.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    The tortoise in the mythic research centre is beautiful. Unfortunately, the drops are utterly useless if you've finished the mermaid storyline.
    So true. I will have to make a call when I get to 150 gold tokens if I want it just for show.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    So true. I will have to make a call when I get to 150 gold tokens if I want it just for show.
    It's 55 gold tokens, not 150.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, a few hours in, and 1st on my lb is already on 3000 points. Not that I'm interested in it. Not interested in the tree tortoise. Don't mind the other two tho. But,like Giselle said, the mrc one is pretty much deco unless you need mermaid drops. Maybe I'll leave my elfiling parked and sit on zero points in protest at enforced leaderboards. But,the ever present desire for troll tokens, always makes s8 think we play lb's. I'll think about it. At work at the moment,so can't do much til I get home ;-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    It's 55 gold tokens, not 150.
    I meant when I max out my gold tokens at 150 and either spend some or stop earning them.

Executive Chef
    My main goal this leaderboard is to gather the 100 Troll Tokens needed to upgrade the Wizard Portals.
    (I’m halfway there from previous MHs)
    And making the 8 Onyx Blocks and Beams alongside that.
    Hopefully I can get those done this MH.

My other goal is to gather resources to expand on the Isle of Audra.
    I’ll be battling Dark Elves and Sparrowhawks searching the clouds for Cloud Stones.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    My main goal this leaderboard is to gather the 100 Troll Tokens needed to upgrade the Wizard Portals.
    (I?m halfway there from previous MHs)
    And making the 8 Onyx Blocks and Beams alongside that.
    Hopefully I can get those done this MH.

My other goal is to gather resources to expand on the Isle of Audra.
    I?ll be battling Dark Elves and Sparrowhawks searching the clouds for Cloud Stones.
    Yes, my aim in this MH is to earn enough Troll Tokens to upgrade the Wizard Portals too.

As to expansion, I wish that there are more expansions available to utilise our expansion permits and trade ticket. I will be maxed out on Explorer Permits and Windchaser Permits soon...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I meant when I max out my gold tokens at 150 and either spend some or stop earning them.
    That's why I just crafted a gilded dragon. There has been nothing I really want in the MRC for a while.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Me too. At the start of a leaderboard I always buy the $5 package. There is no way I can afford $10 for that.
    I wonder why S8 decided to double the price for the initial Value Pack, that seems like a lot.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was looking forward to purchasing a 15 minute energy pack for $4.99, but the one being offered is $9.99. Too steep for me. I really like these prizes, but it looks like I'll likely not fare too well without being able to purchase some energy. I guess it depends on how competitive my group is.

Yep I agree, waaaaay too pricey. If things keep increasing in price, I will have to stop playing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast