Thread: Problem in the Baron?s tent

Problem in the Baron?s tent

What do you make of this? It never happened to me before. I did the tent and used my cabbages to open every door but still did not get the 6 things I needed to win the prize. Only four. I have a screen shot but I don’t know how to needy it here to share. Has anyone ever had this happen? Now my cabbages are gone and it won’t count toward my four I need.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    What do you make of this? It never happened to me before. I did the tent and used my cabbages to open every door but still did not get the 6 things I needed to win the prize. Only four. I have a screen shot but I don’t know how to needy it here to share. Has anyone ever had this happen? Now my cabbages are gone and it won’t count toward my four I need.
    yes this does happen from time to time. Confirm your game didn't roll back (force close then for the galloping horse) and go back into the Tent. If all plates are still opened, you will need to log a ticket with Support. We don't need the picture here on the forum. Support are a little behind, but they will get to you. Log your ticket using Bugs and Issues as your drop down category. Link to support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Problem in the Baron?s tent

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30733C8B-7C56-4CFF-B7B8-53D2AFD19856.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	63571
    I am trying to purchase four items from the new selection in the Baron?s tent. I got one yesterday but today when I played I opened all 25 windows but only got 4 items so could not get the prize. I went back and restarted the game. That is the second photo. There were windows and uncovered but I did not get back my cabbages. So now I have no prize, no credit toward the goal and my cabbages are spent. I began the day with 39 cabbages. Used 25 and supposedly won four back (see first picture) but then it showed I only won two back. Okay have enough to go back and keep playing now but I have lost a big pile of cabbages that took a long time to accumulate.

I have added the other two photos as replies to this thread. I didn’t know how to get three photos in one message.
    Last edited by Toastycats; 06-08-22 at 08:33 PM.

Name:	8B9137E7-B2B2-4192-AB83-A5084ED1B1C0.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	128.7 KB 
ID:	63572
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post

Name:	30733C8B-7C56-4CFF-B7B8-53D2AFD19856.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	63571
    I am trying to purchase four items from the new selection in the Baron?s tent. I got one yesterday but today when I played I opened all 25 windows but only got 4 items so could not get the prize. I went back and restarted the game. That is the second photo. There were windows and uncovered but I did not get back my cabbages. So now I have no prize, no credit toward the goal and my cabbages are spent. I began the day with 39 cabbages. Used 25 and supposedly won four back (see first picture) but then it showed I only won two back. Okay have enough to go back and keep playing now but I have lost a big pile of cabbages that took a long time to accumulate.

Name:	369356B0-681E-4FA6-9B84-9CEC04085F30.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	63573here are the ones there two weeks hotels s. Hope you can help me figure out what happened and help me recover my list cabbages. This has never happened to me before and I have been played by for years. Thank you.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've moved your post from the barons tent to here. I had already replied to you before you created this new thread. Please contact support and they will restore the prize for you.

In future, do not create duplicate posts. It makes it harder to respond back to players. Thanks.