Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 5 Day Goal - 08 June - Spinning in Ice Cream Circles

oh well I DID NOT MAKE NEITHER GOAL!! 😡🥵 GREED gets you nowhere. I tried my best and FAILED. Not a fun game anymore.

Ok, this is sad. 2 things have happened:

Yesterday morning the game didn't register my setting out and starting all of my ovens with the 4th part recipes. Sigh, ok fine I scrambled to finish and would have had to spend a few gems to speed up 5 or 6 ovens.

So this morning I looked at how many hrs left on goal, it said 6hrs, so I set a timer for a little under 5hrs so that I'd have more than an hour to see where my ovens were at and if I could finish using a few gems and not insane amount.

I spent the last hour (during my son's nap time) tipping and visiting neighbors and such. I read a friend's wall and they said goal parts had disappeared from collectibles screen.... so I go to my caf? home to check and sure enough my 5 day goal has expired.... an hour before it was supposed to.

At least I didn't spend gems, I guess, but come on! Why are they changing the times without letting us know?? 😔

Someone else said this before in a last goal that it finished before time! So they're ending the goals early apparently

2 Dishes away. I was 2 dishes away from completing the Final Goal. After days upon days upon days of 10 hour S****et Dishes, I missed the Final Goal by 2 lame dishes that didn't finish before the shady time expired. I was super upset.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234