Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/06: Baron's Tent update (June 2022)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I really want Siren for the drops, does anyone know when she will be the prize? Or do you need to win the prizes before her to get her?
    1) The one in tent will randomly show up in your tent (or not). So check daily to see if she is there,
    2) You get rewarded with the second one (red haired sunbathing one) after you get four prizes from the tent.
    3) You have 54 days to earn those four prizes so you have time to wait for the dark haired Siren to hopefully show up in your tent.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Why would there be trap in baron?s prizes? Especially as there is no need to spawn the critter which then needs to be battled with no real everyday resources drops .
    Its not a trap. It is actually called Fools Chest. You-can chop it. It might be similar to its original, but they are different in inventory. I just have it sitting by my pirate ship.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7CD7D2F6-838D-4541-BC95-9DB54437DE55.jpeg 
Views:	16 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	63575Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ADDF24CE-C2E3-4871-B888-BA91B6B88D33.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	63576
    Thuakie Sword #19

Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    1) The one in tent will randomly show up in your tent (or not). So check daily to see if she is there,
    2) You get rewarded with the second one (red haired sunbathing one) after you get four prizes from the tent.
    3) You have 54 days to earn those four prizes so you have time to wait for the dark haired Siren to hopefully show up in your tent.
    Thank you
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone got the skeleton pirate? Would you know what items he drops?
    Thanks
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Did they remove the option for watching videos and earning more carriages? I have no option at all the beginning of the game were they double the money or getting extra items and energy and also for the cabbages this stopped about four or five days ago

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Has anyone got the skeleton pirate? Would you know what items he drops?
    Thanks
    Yes I have him. So far I got troll essence, glimmerdust, bones and I think a troll horn. Wasn?t paying attention first collection. I?ll try to update if I get something else.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Toastycats View Post
    Yes I have him. So far I got troll essence, glimmerdust, bones and I think a troll horn. Wasn?t paying attention first collection. I?ll try to update if I get something else.
    Thanks a lot for your reply.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Is there any word on the videos for cabbages? I have no watch videos for either the Barrons tent or the random prizes that we’ve had for as long as I can remember.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klm1206 View Post
    Is there any word on the videos for cabbages? I have no watch videos for either the Barrons tent or the random prizes that we’ve had for as long as I can remember.
    All videos have been discontinued with the newest update.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    My siren has only given me 75 coins. Has any one gotten more?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast