Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 06/06: Baron's Tent update (June 2022)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    My siren has only given me 75 coins. Has any one gotten more?
    I got 1 expansion permit a few days ago from 1 of the 3 sirens I have, other than that lots of wisp lanterns which help with the everwater potions !
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 07-27-22 at 11:01 AM. Reason: removed a deleted quote
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    My siren has only given me 75 coins. Has any one gotten more?
    I have her and all I seem to get is two wisp lanterns, great for stocking up, but I really wanted her for the enchanted lanterns. I guess they must be rare

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BBB338A5-B589-4F09-B195-152065260491.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	64023
    Kingdom name : Castle Loui
    Storm ID : lougal85

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lougal85 View Post
    I have her and all I seem to get is two wisp lanterns, great for stocking up, but I really wanted her for the enchanted lanterns. I guess they must be rare

Name:	BBB338A5-B589-4F09-B195-152065260491.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	64023
    Yes, I would say that they are pretty rare, maybe once a month? But a nice surprise when you get one.

I wish I would get something interesting in my Baron's Tents as I really want to get 4 prizes and then get the energy giving Siren. I don't seem to get anything I really want in my Baron's Tents (on multiple accounts).
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, as this update is nearly completion, can I please have the Info on the back of the Sunbathing Mermaid card to complete the inventory entry. I'll start a new thread on the 31st (or as close to as I can timer permitting). Thanks for any help!

Rhino Keeper

Name:	B5E49F2F-B759-4473-81AC-18C2E3A5E9A6.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	64235
    The truth isn?t always pretty, but it should never be silenced.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Awesome, thanks very much!

Fashion Designer
    3 days in and no changes to tent - I don’t need any broken dingy or black pearl ship. Hope there’s some more prizes that are not simply decorations. Call me greedy but I prefer items that drops at least something.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    3 days in and no changes to tent - I don’t need any broken dingy or black pearl ship. Hope there’s some more prizes that are not simply decorations. Call me greedy but I prefer items that drops at least something.
    It will be on Thursday or Friday that the new tent items will be added.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Yes, me too. Only 2 of my accounts actually got 4 prizes in order to get the Sunbathing Mermaid because there just weren't enough items that I wanted from the tent (I guess I should say enough items that I would be willing to spend gems to get cabbages for). I thought that I would go ahead and get yesterday's prizes regardless of what they were so that I could get the mermaid, but I ended up being sick and not getting into my games before time was up.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It will be on Thursday or Friday that the new tent items will be added.
    OH, well, shoot. I didn't open my tents when I checked on my accounts late yesterday because I didn't want to delay being able to getting new prizes today. So when the new event starts will probably be when the new tent prizes also arrive?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast