Thread: Spin to Win Roll Backs

Spin to Win Roll Backs

I?ve been having issues with the Spin to Win wheel. After spinning and being awarded crowns, I will start a new task and the game will roll back. It won?t allow me to spin the wheel again because the timer has started over, but the crowns I had been awarded will no longer be in my count. So far this has happened at least twice that I have noticed during this leaderboard event. Once for 250 crowns and a second time for 150. 400 crowns may not sound like a lot to complain about but I?m not a bigger player, so everything I earn counts.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisAboveAll View Post
    I?ve been having issues with the Spin to Win wheel. After spinning and being awarded crowns, I will start a new task and the game will roll back. It won?t allow me to spin the wheel again because the timer has started over, but the crowns I had been awarded will no longer be in my count. So far this has happened at least twice that I have noticed during this leaderboard event. Once for 250 crowns and a second time for 150. 400 crowns may not sound like a lot to complain about but I?m not a bigger player, so everything I earn counts.
    If you're experiencing issues with your account, please make sure to submit a ticket to Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Thank you for the advice. I just submitted a ticket. I don?t complain about issues often so I don?t remember the proper procedures when something happens.