Thread: Something is seriously wrong here

Angry Something is seriously wrong here

In the last two sales, the items I purchased disappeared at the end of the sale. No only are they no longer for sale, they are no longer in my Inventory.

This has happened to everyone I know, and attempts to report it to Team Lava have fallen on deaf ears. I love that they have gone to the effort to create new items for us, and we’ve all been excited to buy them, but there is obviously a mistake somewhere in the process, and IT SHOULD BE FIXED! If Team Lava had listened to our reports last time, instead of brushing us off, they could have fixed the error in their process, and it needn’t have happened again.

Please, please fix this.

New Resident
    Something is seriously wrong, the complaints about the pink tile cabinets and romantic swings have been ignored, and now we have the same issue again with the yellow cabinets. Come on Storm8, we support you and your games, how about giving us support in return.

I agree, something IS very wrong and it does need to be fixed. The only answer we get is there is limited support for this game. There is obviously enough support to offer new items in a sale. Please support your players in this at least and fix whatever has gone wrong and allow us to keep items we buy

I know I won?t be buying anything on sale again until they fix this. We deserve at least an answer, why everything disappears after the sale 😳