Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Summertime Splash - 3 June 2022 (6 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rees630 View Post
    The crab grills I had in inventory have 5 pages of recipes. Does the Echo Crab Grill have that many pages? And if so are all the recipes unlocked? Sorry if this has been asked.
    It has as many pages, but the recipes are still locked - this has been flagged over and they should (hopefully) be unlocked after the weekend
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    It has as many pages, but the recipes are still locked - this has been flagged over and they should (hopefully) be unlocked after the weekend
    I bought the echo crab grill and mine only has 1 page with 3 recipes. No locked recipes. Is that normal? Do others who have purchased the echo crab grill have 5 pages of locked recipes? I was disappointed it had so few recipes for 25 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnylajoya View Post
    I bought the echo crab grill and mine only has 1 page with 3 recipes. No locked recipes. Is that normal? Do others who have purchased the echo crab grill have 5 pages of locked recipes? I was disappointed it had so few recipes for 25 gems.
    Totally with you. I would not have bought if known I would only get 3 recipes instead of all of them! Really hope this is fixed, otherwise seems like false advertising!

Rhino Keeper
    To bunnylajoya [I bought the echo crab grill and mine only has 1 page with 3 recipes. No locked recipes. Is that normal? Do others who have purchased the echo crab grill have 5 pages of locked recipes? I was disappointed it had so few recipes for 25 gems.]

Most ovens have only three recipes. Unless storm8 added more for other goals.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnylajoya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 626Shelly View Post
    Totally with you. I would not have bought if known I would only get 3 recipes instead of all of them! Really hope this is fixed, otherwise seems like false advertising!
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    To bunnylajoya [I bought the echo crab grill and mine only has 1 page with 3 recipes. No locked recipes. Is that normal? Do others who have purchased the echo crab grill have 5 pages of locked recipes? I was disappointed it had so few recipes for 25 gems.]

Most ovens have only three recipes. Unless storm8 added more for other goals.
    Previously, Echo Appliances have been offered with all recipes unlocked, including the ones they originally debuted with and any that were added with subsequent goals.

I have escalated this issue to request a fix once more.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you for sending this over again. S8 silence on this is upsetting. We have been very patient…

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chill2020 View Post
    Thank you for sending this over again. S8 silence on this is upsetting. We have been very patient…
    Yes it is and now the sale is over. Terrible!!

Yes, the sale is over, but S8 still needs to fix this!

Hello Storm8 Staff… Please respond to our moderator’s requests to have full access to ALL recipes on the Crab Grill. I can understand if it will take time, but if that’s the case, please give us the assurance that it is being worked on.

We are your clients and we simply want what we paid for!

I’m trying to continue to be patient, but I won’t forget! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    I only have 3 recipes. With spending 25 gems, I would expect ALL recipes to be included. Can you please flag this over?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast