Thread: Please bring back to life Fantasy Story! @storm8 2022

Please bring back to life Fantasy Story! @storm8 2022

I know this game has been around for many years, but why has it been put to a stop? I know Dragon Story is active currently , but this game is wayyyyyyyyy better then that one! I feel like a shift of attention went the wrong direction! Please bring this game back to life! There?s so little games like these ones and I believe both active would be nice.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowbee1213 View Post
    I know this game has been around for many years, but why has it been put to a stop? I know Dragon Story is active currently , but this game is wayyyyyyyyy better then that one! I feel like a shift of attention went the wrong direction! Please bring this game back to life! There?s so little games like these ones and I believe both active would be nice.
    I second this!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Yes, please! Expansion too! I have tons of animals in storage and nowhere to put them. Spent a lot of money upgrading every habitat I have.

New Resident
    Does anyone still work on this app!! No events no updates like what is going anyone still play? I do because it?s habitual even playing for 8 years with breaks here and there just ccame back and it's terrible!