Thread: Black or frozen screen after a little while doing something else

Rhino Keeper

Black or frozen screen after a little while doing something else

Almost everytime I click the game (RS and BS) away to do something else and I come back after an hour or so I got this. Or my screen is frozen.
    I have to close the game and open it again almost everytime.
    I play on a Samsung S10 with Android

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20220531-110303_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	27.8 KB 
ID:	63448

Rhino Keeper
    I play on an IPHONE SE and an IPAD 9--both games freeze in the manner you described. I posted here about it also and one of the moderators sent the info to the game developers and I never heard back. I feel it has to do with Storm 8 servers as it happens with Bakery Story and Restaurant Story and none of my other games! I have to do a restart on both devices to be able to play again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySweets2 View Post
    I play on an IPHONE SE and an IPAD 9--both games freeze in the manner you described. I posted here about it also and one of the moderators sent the info to the game developers and I never heard back. I feel it has to do with Storm 8 servers as it happens with Bakery Story and Restaurant Story and none of my other games! I have to do a restart on both devices to be able to play again.
    It's also a recent thing. I never had it before. sometimes after reboot the screen is black again. then i have to reboot for the second time. very annoying

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    It's also a recent thing. I never had it before. sometimes after reboot the screen is black again. then i have to reboot for the second time. very annoying
    MY problem with this started several years ago with what I can only figure was a IOS update on my Apple devices. Since I love the games, I've just been putting up with it lol