Thread: The Council Part 3

New Resident

The Council Part 3 Third Dukes Guard

I need 20 hair of the beast to complete reading the spell and only have 3. I also need to visit farmhouses to spawn elflings for the current event. When I visit the farmhouses it spawns another ?Duke?s Guard? from the council storyline that takes 90 hits. I?ve already defeated him three times and don?t need anymore Dukes Guard. I can?t proceed in any of the storylines having to do with Farm houses.
    Last edited by johosman; 05-30-22 at 06:02 AM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Duke's guard is from The Academy storyline, but the golem will stop spawning if you forge the sword. Can you not do that yet?
    Goal 11:
    * Visit farmhouse 0/1
    * Defeat the Golem Guard 0/1 GO | 90/90 hits to defeat
    * Forge the bookslayer sword 0/1 GO (skip 50 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 85 iron ore, 60 silver, 15 enchanter's essence

Mind you, the exact same thing will happen in The Council storyline too. It's not a bug but it is something that players have encountered and moving forward you just have to be aware of what is coming up to avoid this situation as you move through main story.

The Council, part 3:
    Goal 11:
    * Search farmhouses 0/1 GO | spawn the Mysterious Man | 90/90 hits to defeat
    * Defeat the Mysterious Man 0/1 GO
    * Forge the sword of shadows 0/1 GO | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 85 iron ore, 60 silver ore, 15 enchanter's essence

Make sure you read through the goals for the Council, ESPECIALLY goal 13 which MUST be done in order or you'll find yourself defeating a 300 HP beastie multiple times...