Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    My Fruit Stand is invisible unless it is rotated, though I also have the furnace bug.
    --Since the market has the sparkling mine featured, I'm assuming that's where the third elfling will show up, though I haven't gotten anything yet. (That's why I tried the farmhouses, and it's worked so far.)

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure this is related to this event. But now my Sparkling Mines spawn Enraged Bulls! And I am currently at step 4 of the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Not sure this is related to this event. But now my Sparkling Mines spawn Enraged Bulls! And I am currently at step 4 of the event.
    Oh, gee. This is getting out of hand now! Also, wondering why we're making a tropical potion in the workshop & not the potion shop.😆
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Mine too.. and dropping glass roses….

Rhino Keeper
    I got Truffle Sugar from Black Pigs, Albino Pigs and Mud Puddle Pig. Did not get any from Royal Pigs, Perihelion Hogs, Sir Pig or from Mad Scientist Pig. However it is a pretty small sample, so it is possible they all drop Truffle Sugar. Did not try Wilbur or Armored Pigs yet.
    Last edited by trailbean; 05-27-22 at 07:07 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Paradise Palace Level 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2A832C46-5D0A-4D62-B12A-C67FF327913F.jpeg 
Views:	49 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	63409  

Executive Chef
    The building looks fantastic I hope Storm8 gives me the chance to get it

Executive Chef
    I am only getting 1 tropical fruit basket at a time and with my difficulties logging in I am never going to be able to log in every 2 hours. Think this is going to be impossible for me unless I through money at it which I am not prepared to do.

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I got Truffle Sugar from Black Pigs, Albino Pigs and Mud Puddle Pig. Did not get any from Royal Pigs, Perihelion Hogs, Sir Pig or from Mad Scientist Pig. However it is a pretty small sample, so it is possible they all drop Truffle Sugar. Did not try Wilbur or Armored Pigs yet.
    I got truffle sugar from my Royal pigs, I also got truffle sugar from my Frankenpig and my Ghost pig.

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am only getting 1 tropical fruit basket at a time and with my difficulties logging in I am never going to be able to log in every 2 hours. Think this is going to be impossible for me unless I through money at it which I am not prepared to do.
    We request that you discuss the login issue in this thread here. Thank you for understanding. And if you haven't already, please reach out to support regarding this issue for tracking.
    Last edited by [S8] HungryGoblin; 05-27-22 at 02:52 PM. Reason: additional information
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast