Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

King Fabian has a 22-hour timer and it costs 88 Gems to speed him up, so we’d have to wait an entire day after we place him before we can collect from him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    King Fabian has a 22-hour timer and it costs 88 Gems to speed him up, so we?d have to wait an entire day after we place him before we can collect from him.
    So I need 10 more spears for my last dessert, then two hours to craft the dessert, then 22 hours to collect from the king after the last upgrade. With the event ending at 6:00 pm PDT tomorrow, I need to collect my last spear before 6:00 pm today. Guess I could use two gems to speed up the Palace, but hardly worth it for the little reward on the king collection. I have tons of energy and all the time in the world, and am still coming down to the wire.

Fashion Designer
    Over the moon with the real estate! Thank you S8.
    Ha, yes, the drops are cute and tiny.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    I like the wide screen, but all the drop items are tiny now.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    King Fabian has a 22-hour timer and it costs 88 Gems to speed him up, so we?d have to wait an entire day after we place him before we can collect from him.
    That doesn't stop you from completing the event does it? I'm barely going to get the last items finished. I need two blocks, two drinks, and two deserts to do the upgrade.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I feel your pain. I'm still hoping to finish but I still have 16 mango spears to collect. No, I won't set alarms at night and there are other real life obligations that don't allow me to collect every hour/ two hours.

S8 please rethink some of these drop rates , timers, and requirements.

PS I had a late start on this event due to the connection issues. Them seen to have gone away but it can still take multiple tries to access the game.
    I've been speeding up the Palace. It's 2 gems to speed it up and the elf appears. But at 12 sword strikes it's eaten up a ton of energy and I don't have unlimited energy sadly. The worse bottleneck for me has been the Papayas from chopping trees. That Elf only appears about once out of 4 trees. Takes forever. Ugh this has been a tough event. I hope I finish after all the gems I've used.

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot create any more little elves. Fruit stand has stopped spawning coins, farm houses have stopped dropping coins, dragons do not spawn anything. Very sad!

Rhino Keeper
    Spawning stopped after I crafted King Feabian. Before that, the spawn rate was ok. It is like it completely turned off after he came out.

Rhino Keeper
    Aww sadly I won't be able to finish this one I've got all the other items needed thought I would have enough of the leaves from the dragons only to find I need 14 spears per dessert and I only have 18 hours 😢😭😭 wish there was some other way they spawned apart from the slight chance from the dragons and the castle

I finished my goals got all three Elves and three Dragons. The design is soo pretty

Rhino Keeper
    Skipping the goal costs only 7 gems.
    But I still don't understand if we miss something if don't complete this last goal. The castle is already upgraded, king Fabian received, all other characters are in place...