Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    the pile of fruit seems to suffer from a texture bug when you try and rotate it. The 3 other angles show a furnace
    as shown below

believe it or not, this really is my pile of tropical fruits, or should I say... Paradise Palace...
    Oh! Me too! Hah hah.

the pile of fruit seems to suffer from a texture bug when you try and rotate it. The 3 other angles show a furnace
    as shown below

Attachment 63394 Attachment 63395

believe it or not, this really is my pile of tropical fruits, or should I say... Paradise Palace...
    Thank you for flagging! The team is aware and looking into it.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    So instead of upgrading buildings to level *6*, new expanded requirements are now level 7?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Palm trees also drop ivys glimmerines and have the added bonus of adding that tropical vibe.

I think this is the event type where it makes sense to get a second tropical gnome for 65 gems early on if you can because we will be waiting on their drops later on! Like the ghoulish gourds. Thanks Shibuya for linking to that other event like this in the sneak peaks thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Palm trees also drop ivys glimmerines and have the added bonus of adding that tropical vibe.

I think this is the event type where it makes sense to get a second tropical gnome for 65 gems early on if you can because we will be waiting on their drops later on! Like the ghoulish gourds. Thanks Shibuya for linking to that other event like this in the sneak peaks thread!
    Aaahh yes. So not the first time we had to go up to Level 7. Thanks for pointing this out! And to SC for posting the link!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Willow tree gave me a Papaya Elfling, 5 hp, gave 1 Elfling Coin. Seems that any tree will work, though it was stated that palm trees also give the glimmerines.
    Flavor text says the coin is rare from Papaya, but guaranteed from Wyvenfruit and Mango.

Rhino Keeper
    No energy dropper as final prize and a two hour timer on an item that rarely drops multiples and requires 96 to fully upgrade (i.e. holiday wisps for the ferris wheel - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...tion-on-page-1 - and bewitched gourds for the witchy cauldron - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112776 )? Another event to take halfway

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting coins from Wyvern Elflings spawned by the farmhouses, and sometimes 1 coin from Papaya Elflings spawned by chopping trees.

However, - My Kingdom is Haunted! -

There are never enough fangbeasts when I want them, but they are popping out all over when I'm looking for Elflings. That's not so unusual. But I got caught up in the bad luck tangle during the last event, and was unable to return after only a few days into it. I was able to return to my kingdom last night, after the event ended. I swept out the cobwebs and removed the pitiful remains of an event left untouched since Chapter 3. The broken glass was swept away and I hoped, forgotten. I was ready for this event, having put the last week and a half behind me.

That has, unbelievable as it may seem, been something I apparently failed to do, despite my good intentions.

Now, for some reason I can't figure out, the glass event is still trying to make me play it! It's demanding my attention, because a lot of the fangbeasts, and a short time ago, even a Wyvern Elfling, have been dropping relics from the last event, all things made of glass. It's a bit eerie, and it feels like my kingdom is trying to get back at me for not finishing the last event.

At first, I thought I was imagining it, but I watch them drop and they are showing up in my inventory. How a monster from this event is able to drop one of those little glass baron thingies from the last event is not something that I can explain, except to blame it on ghosts! Does anyone else have a haunted kingdom or is it just mine?

Does anyone know what spawns the third Elflings? I haven't found them yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Does anyone know what spawns the third Elflings? I haven't found them yet.
    In previous events the third/final monster spawns from the event building during goal 9, so I'm guessing you'll have to wait until then.

Rhino Keeper
    as shown below

Attachment 63394 Attachment 63395

Mine does the same, also just an fyi I had to force close to upgrade the pile of fruit which then put the tropical gnome and 8 fully grown red acer trees in my storage. I placed the gnome but trees were gone. So another force close to place the trees.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast