Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    The Palace drops will start after the event is finished, hence in 3 days.
    Yes, I am aware. However, it did not drop the elfling coin that it dropped every collection during the active event.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Yes, I am aware. However, it did not drop the elfling coin that it dropped every collection during the active event.
    Coins have a drop rate of 66% or so, maybe even 50% for me.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I should upgrade to level 7 in the nick of time. However, I'm not sure I'll be able to "collect from king Fabian." But I should theoretically have all the prizes by then (highest level fruit pile and king Fabian) so does it matter if I can't finish the last goal?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I should upgrade to level 7 in the nick of time. However, I'm not sure I'll be able to "collect from king Fabian." But I should theoretically have all the prizes by then (highest level fruit pile and king Fabian) so does it matter if I can't finish the last goal?
    Will will not get the few XP & coins.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I didn't know where to post this but OMY!!! Saw that the game had an update available in the app store and didn't think much of it, except how few times I've actually had to update it. But when I entered the game it was hard to keep my mouth from falling to the floor I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that they have now adjusted the sizing of the screen to newer Iphones, because finally I can enjoy my Kingdom in all it's glory without using an Ipad Just wanted to give S8 my appreciation for that.

Here is a nice before and after

Attachment 63525
    Attachment 63526
    Lol,ur energy counter reminds me of the early days. Running down the 40 energy, then waiting til it reloaded, then running it down again. Feels like years ago, but also like yesterday. Never have to worry bout that again ;-) on a topical note, I’ve got my three dragons, so I’m done with this one. Hope those who wish to, manage to finish. Readying myself for the dreaded leaderboard that’s coming up ;-/

Rhino Keeper
    Still no elfling spawns, can S8 turn that back on? Last challenge we didnt need the spawns after finishing the goals but the bull kept spawning, and now that we can use the coins to craft another elfling the spawns are turned off…

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    This is the only event format that I am unable to complete without at least 1 gem or bundle purchase. Maybe if you are able to truly collect every 2 hours during all waking hours it is possible, but since that isn't an option in my real life schedule I opt for the gem item, and sometimes the item bundle, provided that the effort for the end prize is worth it!
    In this event I purchased the gnome for 65 gems and I will get an expansion permit dropper in the end. Not a bad prize for 65 gems. An advantage of the bundle is that it gives 10 expansion permits.
    I think this is the hardest and most intense format to complete out of all formats that S8 has been using over the last years.
    I agree. Impossible to complete unless you use gems (a lot of them) or purchase boosts/bundles. Not my favorite of the events.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I didn't know where to post this but OMY!!! Saw that the game had an update available in the app store and didn't think much of it, except how few times I've actually had to update it. But when I entered the game it was hard to keep my mouth from falling to the floor I cannot tell you how much I appreciate that they have now adjusted the sizing of the screen to newer Iphones, because finally I can enjoy my Kingdom in all it's glory without using an Ipad Just wanted to give S8 my appreciation for that.

Here is a nice before and after

Attachment 63525
    Attachment 63526
    I like the wide screen, but all the drop items are tiny now.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, it’s clear I won’t finish this event, way too many bottlenecks and not good enough drop rates or an adventure to help us gather items. it’s rare that I don’t finish an event, even at the last minute.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    Well, it’s clear I won’t finish this event, way too many bottlenecks and not good enough drop rates or an adventure to help us gather items. it’s rare that I don’t finish an event, even at the last minute.
    I feel your pain. I'm still hoping to finish but I still have 16 mango spears to collect. No, I won't set alarms at night and there are other real life obligations that don't allow me to collect every hour/ two hours.

S8 please rethink some of these drop rates , timers, and requirements.

PS I had a late start on this event due to the connection issues. Them seen to have gone away but it can still take multiple tries to access the game.
    Thuakie Sword #19