Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Twice had problems with the reset 😒
    Once I upgraded then events shows the next goals. Go to ivi and then goal goes back and 12 hours to wait.
    Now the same with sparkling mine. So mad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    How are we actually supposed to "win" this event with just one 2 hour dropper? And one that has low drop rate no less. And NO castle adventure in hopes of gaining more resources? It's taken me days to get enough resources just to make my second block, no lie. I despair in the requirement of 6 blocks for the final upgrade, given I have limited game time access throughout the day. The Ivy bottleneck seems minuscule compared to the Tropical Gnome.

The bright side of being a high level player is slowly plodding along and persevering but also completely accepting if you just don't finish events especially if they're extremely difficult with your work/life schedule.
    This is the only event format that I am unable to complete without at least 1 gem or bundle purchase. Maybe if you are able to truly collect every 2 hours during all waking hours it is possible, but since that isn't an option in my real life schedule I opt for the gem item, and sometimes the item bundle, provided that the effort for the end prize is worth it!
    In this event I purchased the gnome for 65 gems and I will get an expansion permit dropper in the end. Not a bad prize for 65 gems. An advantage of the bundle is that it gives 10 expansion permits.
    I think this is the hardest and most intense format to complete out of all formats that S8 has been using over the last years.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    This is the only event format that I am unable to complete without at least 1 gem or bundle purchase. Maybe if you are able to truly collect every 2 hours during all waking hours it is possible, but since that isn't an option in my real life schedule I opt for the gem item, and sometimes the item bundle, provided that the effort for the end prize is worth it!
    In this event I purchased the gnome for 65 gems and I will get an expansion permit dropper in the end. Not a bad prize for 65 gems. An advantage of the bundle is that it gives 10 expansion permits.
    I think this is the hardest and most intense format to complete out of all formats that S8 has been using over the last years.
    I agree. I did not like having to craft 3 things I don't want to get the final prize. Especially when they can't be sold and must be stored. Not happy that the previous event items can't be sold, why why why must we keep them when they are non dropping deco only? The items that drop flowers can be sold, the non droppers can't. So I am skipping this event, I don't want to add more useless (to me) items to my inventory. The elflings are very cute, but there was only 1 I really wanted.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    Yes, only 3 mango medals
    Kiwi?s are stingy! Taking me forever to get 8 just to make one mango medal. Tough event indeed

This is the lowest spawn/drop rate event I can remember. I get that it's a two week event, but the login issues haven't been fixed it's going to be cutting it close. I'll probably be able to finish but if the goal was to inspire us to buy gems then they need to add a failsafe for spending them. It's a shame because this is really cute and I'm loving the Labyrinth inspired characters.

Rhino Keeper
    So now I am collecting every 12 hours from Ivy?s house, every three hours from mines, every two hours from tropical gnome, and every hour from Paradise Palace. Even with all of that, I do not know if I can complete this.

Rhino Keeper
    Don’t think I will finish this event because even with the gem purchased extra tropical gnome they consistently drop one fruit basket for me. I think twice they have dropped two at a time. The jewel kiwi is not a guaranteed drop from the sparkling mine it took me two days just to get eight and they say we can craft three. Not to mention they raised the upgrade level from 6 to 7. I work full time and do not foresee finishing this event. I wish I didn’t spend the 65 gems. I am a long time player of Castle Story and I can say that it has changed drastically and not for the better. I am beginning to question my monetary support of this game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Yes. Each time I collect from mines I spawn the red bull - it is so annoying
    I observed that my sparkling mine level 11 always triggers bull and drops shattered glass. While other one which is lower level drops kiwi properly.

I was dumb and crafted all three fruit guys- the craft options disappeared after the goal was completed despite being *max 4*. S8 would you please put them back so that I can craft more?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I was dumb and crafted all three fruit guys- the craft options disappeared after the goal was completed despite being *max 4*. S8 would you please put them back so that I can craft more?
    I got the same problem. Is there anyway to get it back

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast