Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Omg I can’t get back in with only 4hrs to go!
    I’m super close to finishing - just need to craft my last Tropical Beam and last desert.
    Will be super upset if I can’t connect in the last few hours to finish.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Omg I can?t get back in with only 4hrs to go!
    I?m super close to finishing - just need to craft my last Tropical Beam and last desert.
    Will be super upset if I can?t connect in the last few hours to finish.
    Me too! Site outage? Seriously in the final hours..

Fashion Designer
    This really is the toughest event format, only for spenders and hardcore fans who don?t mind timers.

I bought the 65 gem gnome on the first day, for peace of mind. It allowed me to upgrade faster and get to the dragon crafting goal earlier, so I didn?t have to put timers for mango spears, soooo worth it!

About the new widescreen format, I like it but I also think drops are too tiny and I really miss the zoom
    Last edited by shambalaya; 06-08-22 at 10:27 PM.

Fashion Designer
    FINALLY finished! Took a bunch of gems to speed up the Palace to get the Elf to show and spew out those mango spears. The dragons were super stingy! Usually would only get one Elf per 3 dragons and several times none. Only once did two dragons spawn the Elf. Very challenging event. Love the prizes but exhausted after this one.

I would love to sit the next one out and catch up on other tasks, since I basically ignored collecting and working on anything else to focus on this all-consuming event, but alas these turtles look like something I'm going to want!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    This really is the most toughest event format, only for spenders and hardcore fans who don?t mind timers.

I bought the 65 gem gnome on the first day, for peace of mind. It allowed me to upgrade faster and get to the dragon crafting goal earlier, so I didn?t have to put timers for mango spears, soooo worth it!

About the new widescreen format, I like it but I also think drops are too tiny and I really miss the zoom
    Wow totally agree with everything you said! I should've bought the gnome but didn't. Next time I will get the boost. I play Farm Story 2 as well and you can pretty much forget winning an event unless you buy the boosts.

hello, does anyone know what gives banana elfing?
    Last edited by eugeniajs; 06-09-22 at 02:32 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eugeniajs View Post
    hello, does anyone know what gives banana elfing?
    Would love to know that info too. Wen I first started playing there was the button to read the card info on the screen but now it’s gone. Would like that feature to return so I can know if the item is worth my $$$$$.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021