Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Gentle reminder: All posts regarding the login issue will be moved to the thread in the Bugs & Issues sub-forum here.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I am only getting 1 tropical fruit basket at a time and with my difficulties logging in I am never going to be able to log in every 2 hours. Think this is going to be impossible for me unless I through money at it which I am not prepared to do.
    Same here. Extra Tropical Gnome I bought with gems should be dropping 2 or 3 at a time. Why did I spend all those gems for such a low dropping item?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I wished they at least added an adventure to be able to get fruit baskets

Executive Chef
    A whole day of tending to the gnome every 2 hours resulted in making one block. I haven't done the math, but it doesn't look good. I may just have to get the 3 Elflings. And be DONE.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    A whole day of tending to the gnome every 2 hours resulted in making one block. I haven't done the math, but it doesn't look good. I may just have to get the 3 Elflings. And be DONE.
    That’s one of the first challenges in a long while that I am thinking doing the same you suggest.

Rhino Keeper
    Any news on the dragon anyone? Only thing that may interest me here, considering I can’t be bothered dropping in every two hours for one drop off the gnome to craft the block. I swear, he’s stingier than the elves and their rune trades ;-/

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I got Truffle Sugar from Black Pigs, Albino Pigs and Mud Puddle Pig. Did not get any from Royal Pigs, Perihelion Hogs, Sir Pig or from Mad Scientist Pig. However it is a pretty small sample, so it is possible they all drop Truffle Sugar. Did not try Wilbur or Armored Pigs yet.
    Franken(stein) pigs drop truffle sugar.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Good luck to everyone who can connect!
    Love the look of Faebian and the Wyvernfruit Dragon.
    Those coloured puppies in the basket are adorable!
    Hopefully I can connect at least once in the next two weeks to get them - will probably be the only thing I can get.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 05-28-22 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyiza View Post
    That’s one of the first challenges in a long while that I am thinking doing the same you suggest.
    Thinking about doing the same. I cant get in every two hours, so why try.
    And for the Elfings, if it coninious that I only get 1 coin per fight, I might stop that as well. Pretty unfair event so far for me...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Same here. Extra Tropical Gnome I bought with gems should be dropping 2 or 3 at a time. Why did I spend all those gems for such a low dropping item?
    Have to agree?.drop rate is looking virtually impossible to complete event (even with extra Tropical Gnome)?..

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast