Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just arrived back on land and into internet and read all you posted… looks like a near impossible event! Going to try anyway cause i might have a ‘lucky’ account and i LOVE dragons! Better get out all my pigs as well, never collect from them so stored them. Thank you all for telling what you feel is best way to proceed, really helps with preparing when you are missing 2,5 days already

Rhino Keeper
    Looking at the necessary collection items: i only have one black pig but a few highland hogs, do the hogs give truffle sugar as well?

Executive Chef
    Is anyone else getting enraged bulls every time they click on the mines in goal 9

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Is anyone else getting enraged bulls every time they click on the mines in goal 9
    Yeap, but only on the account where I could not finish the previous event due to login issues. And I get bulls since the beginning of this event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Looking at the necessary collection items: i only have one black pig but a few highland hogs, do the hogs give truffle sugar as well?
    I don't know about the hogs sorry but even if they do drop it, you'll probably still want more pigs. The drop rate seems pretty low. I had 6 pigs of various types out at first but sometimes I only got 1 truffle sugar out of all of them! With so many required for each potion it was too slow gathering (usually) 1 or 2 every two hours so I added another 5 black pigs. If you start growing up pigs now they should be ready by the time you get to the goal. Also, you probably checked already, but regular (pink) pigs, royal pigs and albino pigs sometimes drop from the adventures - if you've been lucky you might have some baby ones in your inventory. (I found a few when I went looking for my black pigs).

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! Bought a few more black pigs and found 2 pink ones in my messy kingdom and put them with the rest… now its a timer for the tropical gnome to get the fruit baskets…

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    My Highland Hogs did not drop any truffle sugar. It is good that you got additional pigs.

Executive Chef
    Because of past events I have about 40 black pigs in my inventory, but I usually just keep 2 out during regular gameplay.

Rhino Keeper
    I better get some more pigs then, although i usually never use them. Lots of bottlenecks indeed…

Also found another glitch: i defeated a wyvernfruit elfling and immediately had a rollback, and suddenly a fangbeast was standing where the elfing was

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Yes, I am. I am also still receiving drops for the previous event (glass rose, Baron Tribute, etc.). I finished the previous event.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast