Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Finished - i quit. The drops from the gnome are so slow that this event is more of a chore than fun. I am bummed I paid real money for the materials package, but at least I got 10 expansion permits out of it.

Fashion Designer
    Info on Mango Elfling:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7D406F89-0735-4FB4-95E9-595EEBA4EB18.jpeg 
Views:	7 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	63432 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1FFDD68C-39C7-4D7E-8DE6-05A64F3A87C8.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	63433
    1x1 space
    6hr timer
    Drops:
    Black flag for Hot Pepper

I have no idea what they could drop.
    When I get drops for the other 2 I will be posting them back in Post 52 to keep all the info on each Elfling together.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 05-29-22 at 10:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Goal 10. Crafted in fruit stand. 1 mango medal (crafted in forge in goal 9), 1 light armour and 1 longsword.
    Dragon craft in fruit stand
    Attachment 63427

Goal 10
    Attachment 63428

Medal craft in forge (appears in goal 9, you need to craft 3 medals for 3 dragons)
    Attachment 63429
    Thanks. Much appreciated ;-) bit of a bummer tho. Wasn?t overly keen on this event but now it looks like I?m going to have to if I want the dragon lol. Thanks for the info zoroak.

Hi guys!
    For Goal 10 we need to make 2 more Mango Medals to summon the 3 dragons.
    It takes forever to get sparkled kiwi😭

Fashion Designer
    Wait 3 hours for the sparkling mines. Collect from both mines. Total kiwis collected - 1. It's going to take a long time to get to 8 and then the other 16 we'll need. The very first collection gave me 3, so I hoped the drop rate would be pretty good. Now after 3 collections (from each of 2 mines, I have a total of 5. Got too optimistic after the first collection. The collections for the fruit from the gnome are also terrible, but I did purchase a second gnome for 65 gems. I don't usually use gems for a purchase like that, but I remembered the previous event like this was very stingy with those drops, too.

Other needed items seem to be pretty good. I have all the tropical punches made, just waiting on sparkling mines, gnomes, and Ivy Hut.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I have all the tropical punches made, just waiting on sparkling mines, gnomes, and Ivy Hut.
    Woah! So 3 bottlenecks for this event!!! I guess I’m going to continue to get the elflings (already got two) and will not set up timers this time around due to terrible drops and 3 bottlenecks. If we at least had an aventure to compensate! I will still collect and try to get as far as I can, but no alarms to ensure I collect.

Fashion Designer
    The mango medallions from the mango Elfling are not a guaranteed drop. So far I have one from 3 collections. Waiting an hour in between. I won't use gems if it's not a guaranteed drop.

Edit, fourth collection. Still, no mango medalllion. It's a waiting game for the sparkling mines as well.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 05-28-22 at 07:05 PM.

this is so true and I recently got back into game after a few years break so I never knew it's gonna be like this

bigggg waiting game 😭 should I just continue part 2 on Candy Kingdom?

Fashion Designer
    Glitch with the Elflings…

When I crafted my Mango Elfling, the option to craft any Elflings disappeared. Per the notes, I should still have the option to craft 3 more of each, but the craft is gone. I am okay because I just wanted one of each but figured I would post the warning in case people wanted to craft multiple of each Elfling.

If you want 4 Papaya or 4 Wyvernfruit Elflings craft them before you craft your fist Mango Elfling!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast