Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Host(ess)
    What is the lower level? I want to upgrade my level 5 mines, but not if it makes bulls appear instead of kiwis.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scratte717 View Post
    I observed that my sparkling mine level 11 always triggers bull and drops shattered glass. While other one which is lower level drops kiwi properly.
    What is the lower level? I want to upgrade my level 5 mines, but not if it makes bulls appear instead of kiwis.

The max now appears to be 3. :-( (number of dragons).
    Last edited by rakitka; 05-31-22 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Clarification

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jinka7 View Post
    If you have another monster spawned somewhere, you shouldn't get the bull. That is to say, people who were previously fighting only, say, farmhouse spawns and ****ed them off before collecting from their mine thinking they might get a Dire Boar, are getting bulls. Like I am trying to collect milk from Dire Bulls, so am not parking a monster in hopes of getting a Dire Boar or Fangbeast when collecting from various things, I want the drops from these monsters.

Just have another monster spawned somewhere if you don't want to risk a bull spawning, and waste energy fighting the bull. You need drops from the mines, but not a special event monster spawning from the mines.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 05-31-22 at 11:43 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Another bug: if you collect from the wyvernfruit dragon sometimes a mango elfling spawns, but when you defeat it it does not drop the mango medal, which is quite unfair

Rhino Keeper
    I have been getting all drops from Dragon spawns of Mango elfings.

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I agree. I did not like having to craft 3 things I don't want to get the final prize. Especially when they can't be sold and must be stored. Not happy that the previous event items can't be sold, why why why must we keep them when they are non dropping deco only? The items that drop flowers can be sold, the non droppers can't. So I am skipping this event, I don't want to add more useless (to me) items to my inventory. The elflings are very cute, but there was only 1 I really wanted.
    Hey Im not really playing this event but as I often like these decos, I would love to know what are we crafting when, to decide at which point I should stop. Does anymone has pics?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Hey Im not really playing this event but as I often like these decos, I would love to know what are we crafting when, to decide at which point I should stop. Does anymone has pics?
    The goals and all the crafting information is posted on page 1 in posts 2-4 and Shibuya has all the pictures below my normal posts on page 1 too. Is what you're after not on page 1???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    the dragons are cute, they are the same size as the gilded dragon. The animation is great also, their spitting range is quite impressive

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0295.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	63467 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0294.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	419.3 KB 
ID:	63468
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    the dragons are cute, they are the same size as the gilded dragon. The animation is great also, their spitting range is quite impressive

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0295.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	417.0 KB 
ID:	63467 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0294.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	419.3 KB 
ID:	63468
    Thank you - at which stages are we crafting these?

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast