Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 05/26: The Paradise Palace | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    Yay! Aspen trees work, too. Still working on academy goals.
    It?s unbelievable how many of those aspen trees you?ll need to chop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    A whole day of tending to the gnome every 2 hours resulted in making one block. I haven't done the math, but it doesn't look good. I may just have to get the 3 Elflings. And be DONE.
    Get the 3 elfings? Do they drop what you need?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I recommend you only fight enough of the Papya Elflings to get the Mashed Papaya you need.

For coins, fight the Wyvernfruit Elfling at the Farmhouses.You should get 2-3 coins per fight. It is a much better use of your energy.
    There?s different elflings to fight?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    I have ?locked by goal? Onyx Block and Onyx Beam in workshop and Tinker Camp. Is this something coming up in current story line?
    No. That is a different activity discussed in another thread. In the Discussion Boards, look for the thread to upgrade the buildings to Level 10.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-The-Onyx-Mine

Essentially, you need to have a building at Level 9 to unlock those crafts and get that storyline/goal.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueenKnd View Post
    There?s different elflings to fight?
    Yes. There are 3 Elflings. You can fight 2 immediately…
    Papaya Elfling from Trees
    Wyvernfruit Elfling at Farmhouses

The third one does not appear until you get to Goal 11.
    Mango Elfling will be a guaranteed from the Paradise Palace and a random from the 3 dragons we craft starting in Goal 10.

My go to is the Wyvernfruit Elfling.
    The Papaya Elfling is not guaranteed to drop coins. The Wyvernfruit Elfling will drop a minimum of 2 coins every time.
    The Mango Elfling will drop a lot of coins but does not appear until late in the event and is harder to spawn.

Executive Chef
    Get the 3 elfings? Do they drop what you need?
    Im not sure if drops are what I need. They're cute and I like things in 3's. So mainly for looks.
    And SylvanS you have inspired me to go all in on this. So we'll see how it turns out, even with RL events going on.

Executive Chef
    The Wyvernfruit Dragon has been dropping 3 Wyvernfruit Leaves each collection.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Yes. There are 3 Elflings. You can fight 2 immediately…
    Papaya Elfling from Trees
    Wyvernfruit Elfling at Farmhouses

The third one does not appear until you get to Goal 11.
    Mango Elfling will be a guaranteed from the Paradise Palace and a random from the 3 dragons we craft starting in Goal 10.

My go to is the Wyvernfruit Elfling.
    The Papaya Elfling is not guaranteed to drop coins. The Wyvernfruit Elfling will drop a minimum of 2 coins every time.
    The Mango Elfling will drop a lot of coins but does not appear until late in the event and is harder to spawn.
    Okay. Is there an advantage to spawn the one from trees as opposed to the one from the farmhouses?

Drops from the tropical gnome are ridiculously low. Giving up on this one already.

Fashion Designer
    Okay. Is there an advantage to spawn the one from trees as opposed to the one from the farmhouses?
    When you get to Goal 5, the one from the trees is your source for Mashed Papayas. That is the only reason I would fight her is to get the 44 Mashed Papayas you need for the event. Once I had that, I stopped fighting the one in the trees.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast