Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UPDATE: The Carla Connection - New Land - 2022 May 25

Executive Chef
    Can we only get one of them or can we work towards all three???

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    There are three of them.
    Attachment 63769Attachment 63770Attachment 63771

Each one drops PetCoins that you can redeem in the Farmer's Outpost for any of those pets (they are regular pets). This special mini-event lasts until the Mega-Sale ends on Monday.

Executive Chef
    They need 500, not 5,000. I'm already almost to 400 and I just noticed this last night before bed. Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    All that Carla does for me is when I click on her it opens up my to-do list. Is it a lower level thing? Also I’ve got a multi-colored horse popping up on my farm dropping something that if I collect 5000 I can make what I hope is a regular pet rather than an exotic pet. But it’ll take me a century to collect from this horse. How else do I collect those parts?

Rhino Keeper
    Hello farmers,
    Working on chasing the critters to gain coin tokens and not getting credit for 5,10 and 15 amounts. They are somewhat rare but this is definitely taking place on my farm.
    My baby farm somehow rolled back to zero yesterday afternoon. Having a few game glitches - like buying cider for my train from paper. Loaded the cider, was still short one, came back to load another item and found the cider back at zero!
    I also bought the kitty tree and birthday items that have a tool box with a green check mark above it but can not open them.
    Is my farm in the twilight zone or are others experiencing any of these issues????

Lapetshop7 you are doing great!
    Thank you for the tip to shop market via pet tabs etc.
    My neighbor has wanted the Rottweiler for a long while.

Executive Chef
    I'm also having trouble with farm reloading and I have the boxes with green check marks as well from buying the same items. Not sure what's going on.. and no problem! I'm happy my information helped someone out!! I had no idea until I browsed through the different tabs yesterday so I know some will probably miss finding out!

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    Hello farmers,
    Working on chasing the critters to gain coin tokens and not getting credit for 5,10 and 15 amounts. They are somewhat rare but this is definitely taking place on my farm.
    My baby farm somehow rolled back to zero yesterday afternoon. Having a few game glitches - like buying cider for my train from paper. Loaded the cider, was still short one, came back to load another item and found the cider back at zero!
    I also bought the kitty tree and birthday items that have a tool box with a green check mark above it but can not open them.
    Is my farm in the twilight zone or are others experiencing any of these issues????

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Hello farmers,

I can answer your one question.
    The 5, 10 and 15 amounts are coin coins not the gold coins.
    I've even tapped and got a plank and a can of paint.
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hello farmers,

For the Kitty Tree and Birthday Cakes, please write in a ticket to Support.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so much Judy!!
    I feel so dumb -
    My goodness, thank you for clearing that up.
    Excal thank you as well.
    Will get a ticket going.
    We sure keep you hoping lol.
    Loving these events and prizes!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I'm also having trouble with farm reloading

check out my conversation with the team in that thread, as the rollbacks you?ve experienced in the last couple days might be related to this (it has been fixed now):

Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    I'm going to make the Point Cards visible again. I encourage you to sell/remove them since they won't have a purpose, and they won't appear in the Newspaper to buy anymore (but Stormie will still buy them from you). I don't have a timeline on when they will be globally deleted, and that's still ultimately the plan, but this should at least prevent the rollbacks and show you a more accurate Barn limit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123