Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Fondness for Pond Ness Event - 2022 May 25

Executive Chef
    A neighbour of mine was able to get 3 Ness Pond Monsters!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E9AFBA01-B0B7-483C-9BDE-166EE78F4534.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	180.0 KB 
ID:	63581

Maybe I should've done this event. As not only could I have possibly got 1, but I may have also been lucky to get 2-3 of the lucky event pets (more specifically the Ness Pond Monster, in this case) too.

If this continues on for anything other collections turn ins and is intended and not by error, I would give in with spending way more money after I can get 1 to try and get 2 to even 3 of that special pet from these. Like if I can get 2 lucky flytraps from the turn ins, Storm8 can have all my money. I would only do it if a flytrap is being offered and there's a chance I could get more than 1 though. Personally speaking.
    Last edited by TwixAndScones; 06-09-22 at 08:52 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I don't think I've won a collection event in ages even though I have a multitude of turn ins...I don't get it
    I didn't get Nessie as well, only managed to collect multiple signboards, tvs, books, deepwater ponds... and one Cow Watcher lol.

Rhino Keeper
    I got one big Nessie and I was really surprised. I tried to get another but I got 8 billboards. First time I completed the whole collection too!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567