Thread: Did RS goals have increased the amounts to cook?

Angry Did RS goals have increased the amounts to cook?

Did RS goals increased the amounts to cook? Is it true that the serving amounts have increased to match bakery story? Say it isn?t so!

The requirements for goals were re-balanced. The team has increased requirements in some areas, and have decreased them in others.
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] HungryGoblin View Post
    The requirements for goals were re-balanced. The team has increased requirements in some areas, and have decreased them in others.
    Re-balanced? Really?

Thank you for making me start the day with a big laugh. I'm in stitches!!

Recently with graduation going I had to miss cooking or tending to the game to do real life stuff and if I miss as much a one day then I fail these goals. Half the time I don?t realize I won?t have enough time to complete til the bitter end!!! 😢
    I?m not really understanding what?s the point of making goals this difficult to complete?
    Isn?t the purpose for ppl to come and play and enjoyyyy playing? To relax and not get upset or feel some type of way?

Host(ess)
    The increased requirements have made it almost unattainable. #40 of 10-hour item means it would take 16 days minimum on an oven that requires #72 parts to build! It is making the game toxic and many are leaving because no longer relaxing. People are being forced to demand parts as gifts on posts where used to be that posts were jokes, well wishes, updates on families, etc.

Please return game to pleasantries by making goals attainable with only a few ovens and gifts are gifts not requirements!!! We want to relax, not be so stressed with multiple concurrent unattainable goals!

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree with the above writer. Usually it was 12-10 hr baking items. Now it is 40. 40 x 10=400 hrs. I have 5 stoves as I was expecting to do 12 items. And used last 2 days to build stove.for side goal. I have spent thousands of dollars literally on this game since I started playing in 2015. I have played this game for fun and to meet people. This has turned into a non-payong job with all the 2 hr items required at the beginning. I literally set my alarm every 3 hrs during night to try and get that section done. I have a full-time job already yet this non-paying job wore me out so ended up sick and missed a day of work-Which I could ill afford.
    I will not spend anymore money on this game ever, unless they make it more reasonable to play. I should not have to wake up during the night to play this game. I should not have to stress over this game.
    If Storm8 keeps the game like this, I will be asking for a divorce and will stop playing for good

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the poll that was ending inn June? The voting on the re-balancing? lol

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This thread has gone off topic and has become a duplicate of the existing thread about the changing requirements of goals. A poll has already been added by Mod Pixie to the current event thread. Please continue in the existing thread. Closing this thread.