Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freesia Dragon

Farm Supplier

Freesia Dragon

So delight and hooray, another *common* dragon that will be impossible to breed.

Needs to breed Flower + Green

No plain flower dragons though, so impossible. I thought I would get started as soon as possible, maybe in 10 days I?ll be able to breed one, but I doubt it.

Does anyone have suggestions on dragon combos to breed please?

Executive Chef
    You don't need a plain flower dragon. Use a Flower/Green dragon and breed it with Green on the other side. Green/Flower dragons are: Noctillum, which is a common dragon, and Matador, which is a Super Rare that I don't have and it can't be bred.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

I don’t have any petal/green so I am trying to breed pretty pretty petal (petal/yellow) with quetzal (also trying for gold, the diamond hybrid that I still don’t have)

I bred Petallic & Dawntree and got Freesia dragon on my 2nd try. Hope this helps.

I bred Petallic & Dawntree and got Freesia dragon on my 2nd try. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    I bred Pretty Petal and Forest and bred Freesia second try..

Host(ess)
    Just tried Buttercup and Noctillum ... got 4hrs.. fingers crossed..

Rhino Keeper
    Have bred a ton of various types. No ultrarare common yet. Haven't gotten one in months. Ugh

Farm Supplier
    I got it
    I used buttercup and greenstone
    I’ve saved up over 400k apples too so may actually get to finish this tales event, would be my first

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kirsty05050 View Post
    I got it
    I used buttercup and greenstone
    I’ve saved up over 400k apples too so may actually get to finish this tales event, would be my first
    Yay! I'm glad you got it and hope that you can finish the Tales!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast