View Poll Results: Poll: What Did You Think Of The Rebalanced Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the goals, and the rebalanced requirements posed no issue

4 5.06%
  • I completed the goals, no gems spent, but rebalanced requirements made it harder to complete

12 15.19%
  • I completed the goals, but had to spend gems to complete some steps due to rebalanced requirements

8 10.13%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the rebalanced requirements

25 31.65%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

1 1.27%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the rebalanced requirements

3 3.80%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 1.27%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

10 12.66%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to rebalanced requirements)

15 18.99%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

1 1.27%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

13 16.46%
  • I would like the rebalanced requirements to apply to future goals

3 3.80%
  • I would NOT like the rebalanced requirements to be applied to future goals

66 83.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Better Breakfast - 2022 May 19 (14 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    The requirements for goals were re-balanced. We have increased requirements in some areas, and have decreased them in others. You'll notice in the next goal the requirements should be halved. We have also reduced the timers on multiple recipes, and did not raise any timers. The cost has gone up on recipes, but the profit and output have increased.
    On bakery game, as the batches make much more food per time, compared to restaurant, it takes too long time to clear counters, and more importantly it takes much much longer time to make any profits. To change the whole decoration (including walls, floors tables etc.) you might actually need to wait a year to make enough coins.
    It was so much nicer on restaurant that the 14 day goal ovens were making less dishes per time and higher profits per dishes. Game is more enjoyable when we can make coins and can also still be here to see we can spend them 🙂 Also it's nice with some movement, instead looking at the same old food for months.

I really appreciate the gaming opportunity the team offer us, but the feature I enjoyed most on restaurant, seems to have changed with this last goal, if it will take about a day to make enough profits to afford a chair or two. I know we still have other recipes on other stoves, but just like on the bakery, I will not be able to cook any other food than goal recipes, so it isn't food everywhere, they do not keep filling more and more space and game can load, too.

It really was nicer the other way (less dishes and more profit per time) in my opinion.

Rhino Keeper
    The only thing I really want is the final goal prize. Looks really great. But I do not want to do all the work of trying and then end up not being able to finish, so I am sitting this out, doing the first appliance only.

I cannot see what the side goal prize is. Might do it if it is good, once there is a picture.

The qualities for the side goal are not the normal increments.
    Lovely Pancakes: 4, 8, 12
    Omelettes: 4, 8, 12
    Corned Beef Hash: 5, 6, 7

Quote Originally Posted by KimmyParty View Post
    The qualities for the side goal are not the normal increments.
    Lovely Pancakes: 4, 8, 12
    Omelettes: 4, 8, 12
    Corned Beef Hash: 5, 6, 7

Thanks you

Rhino Keeper
    Here's an image of the Swedish kitchen I found. It was under The Master Box List here in the forums. Unfortunately, it didn't say what year it was from! Sorry it's so small. That's how it was posted! It just got more blurry if I tried enlarging it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27B2F4B5-4781-4E21-9A16-2E49D016BDF8.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	63314  

1. It is becoming clear to me that Storm wants people to spent gems (to get gems people have to buy using real $ or spent watching those 30 seconds ads) on all games.
    2. The amounts of serving to do for both bakery story and restaurant is becoming so odd; side goal so little ; the first half of main goal is manageable ; the second half of main goal with 40 in the end is too much.
    3. Oh and there so many breakfast, sea, floral, bubble and brown theme.

FYI the servings requirement of the recipe #2 (Main goal 3) is 10, not 20.

Rhino Keeper
    I absolutely love this goal. Presentation is fabulous. I just wished we had chocolate chip pancakes too. So yummy

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast