Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Summertime Splash - 3 June 2022 (6 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

SALE: Summertime Splash - 3 June 2022 (6 Days)

Infographic under the spoiler tag Please expand to see what's on sale.

Spoiler: show

U-Decor and Echo Appliances are re-releases of past goal items, made available in the market for gems for newer players. If you were playing at the time of the original goal, you may have these items already unlocked and available for coins - please check your inventory before purchasing!

Bugs/Issues:
    - "Crab Grill" available for sale different than the one usually available - FIXED! This appliance is now correctly listed as "Echo Crab Grill"
    - "Echo Crab Grill" contains locked recipes - RESOLVED; apparently this is by design
    - Progress Mastery Bars missing on "Echo Crab Grill" and "Echo Cruise Ship Stove" - FIXED!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-14-22 at 10:04 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

The information on this sale is appreciated.

But... Can a moderator mark the missing progress bars in "Echo Cruise Ship Stove"?
    Thanks.

I’m confused. I have 4 Crab Grills from previous goals. They are not available in my market for any price. I bought another one to have the recipes that were locked, but the one I bought has even fewer recipes than the 4 I already have.

I thought that if I bought one now, it would have all recipes unlocked. I’m on IOS. Are other platforms different?

I’ve been waiting for the chance to have more of this grill. Can anyone explain? I already filled out a support ticket.Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by kitkatbowl View Post

But... Can a moderator mark the missing progress bars in "Echo Cruise Ship Stove"?
    Thanks.
    I'll flag this over!

Quote Originally Posted by chill2020 View Post
    I’m confused. I have 4 Crab Grills from previous goals. They are not available in my market for any price. I bought another one to have the recipes that were locked, but the one I bought has even fewer recipes than the 4 I already have.

I thought that if I bought one now, it would have all recipes unlocked. I’m on IOS. Are other platforms different?

I’ve been waiting for the chance to have more of this grill. Can anyone explain? I already filled out a support ticket.Thanks!
    Please see the note in the first post. The Crab Grill that is currently on sale appears to be different from the one that is usually made available. This has been flagged over as a bug and is awaiting a resolution.

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Quote Originally Posted by kitkatbowl View Post

Thanks.
    Same with the new crab grill. No progress bars

Why echo crab grill doesn't include past goal items? It just waste my 25 gems!!

----------Be careful of buying echo crab grill!!! ----------

The description of the sale is inaccurate!!! :
    "not the same"....
    Yes, but this is not enough!!! The accurate description: The echo crab grill contains only the original 3 recipes and doesn't give gems for cooking.

...so i have wasted 25 gems. Great!
    ............anyway I am a fun of RS (and thank you for the description)...but now I am an angry fun...
    Last edited by Paradicsom7; 06-04-22 at 06:10 AM.

echo crab grill

I purchased 2 echo crab grill? but it didn’t open all the recipes>. I thought you get all of the recipes….I would never wasted my gems. I already have 3 crab grills from before

Was I wrong Do you get all of the recipes when you purchase echo appliances?

Quote Originally Posted by Creeper0925 View Post
    Why echo crab grill doesn't include past goal items? It just waste my 25 gems!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradicsom7 View Post
    ----------Be careful of buying echo crab grill!!! ----------

The description of the sale is inaccurate!!! :
    "not the same"....
    Yes, but this is not enough!!! The accurate description: The echo crab grill contains only the original 3 recipes and doesn't give gems for cooking.

...so i have wasted 25 gems. Great!
    ............anyway I am a fun of RS (and thank you for the description)...but now I am an angry fun...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unique53 View Post
    echo crab grill

I purchased 2 echo crab grill? but it didn’t open all the recipes>. I thought you get all of the recipes….I would never wasted my gems. I already have 3 crab grills from before

Was I wrong Do you get all of the recipes when you purchase echo appliances?
    I've flagged this over. Generally, Echo Appliances (at least thus far) have come with all recipes unlocked. Fingers crossed the team will unlock all the recipes on the Echo Crab Grill.

Since it's the weekend, a fix will likely be pushed/the issue will be addressed on Monday.

Need Me? Send me a PM

Rhino Keeper
    The crab grills I had in inventory have 5 pages of recipes. Does the Echo Crab Grill have that many pages? And if so are all the recipes unlocked? Sorry if this has been asked.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast