View Poll Results: Poll: What Did You Think Of The Rebalanced Requirements For This Goal?

Voters
79. You may not vote on this poll
  • I completed the goals, and the rebalanced requirements posed no issue

4 5.06%
  • I completed the goals, no gems spent, but rebalanced requirements made it harder to complete

12 15.19%
  • I completed the goals, but had to spend gems to complete some steps due to rebalanced requirements

8 10.13%
  • I was not able to complete the goals due to the rebalanced requirements

25 31.65%
  • I was not able to complete the goals, but was not planning to anyway (only until a certain step)

1 1.27%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to the rebalanced requirements

3 3.80%
  • I did not participate in this goal due to other reasons

1 1.27%
  • I completed both the side goal and the main goal

10 12.66%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (due to rebalanced requirements)

15 18.99%
  • I completed the side goal, but not the main goal (because the side goal was my bigger focus)

1 1.27%
  • I did not complete the side goal or the main goal

13 16.46%
  • I would like the rebalanced requirements to apply to future goals

3 3.80%
  • I would NOT like the rebalanced requirements to be applied to future goals

66 83.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Better Breakfast - 2022 May 19 (14 Days)

Farm Supplier
    The Side Goal prize Swedish Kitchen is really nice. Side goals are all I can complete. And sometimes that is difficult with 16 hour recipes.
    I think I will try this but I was going to take a break due to eye strain. 👀

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Updated the first and second post, but this one still has quite a bit of missing information

If someone got the gem skip counts for the Banana Pancakes and the Strawberry Pancakes, please post here!!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Rebalanced Recipe Comparison

I thought I'd take the time to compare recipe stats before and after rebalancing. These are the findings for a head-to-head comparison of the first appliance recipes:

(Left column with white text indicates "original" or pre-rebalancing stats. Right column has post-rebalancing stats. Red text indicates a decrease; green text indicates an increase. Yellow text (such as with cook times) denotes an "ambivalent" change - some people will take it positively; others will take it negatively.

So far it's not looking too good. While the serving sizes have increased dramatically, so have the prices to cook the recipes, and the net profits have actually decreased for two of the three recipes. It'll be interesting to see how the second appliance recipes fare in this comparison.

(I'm still adjusting the sizing of the graphics and text for this - apologies if the text is too small; I'll try and make it better for the second infographic).
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thank you for taking the time to do this!!!! I am still trying to finish with 1st appliance. Last batch of pancakes now. I am debating whether I want to purchase 2nd appliance and continue this goal. I keep checking to see if anyone has posted pics of 2nd appliance recipes. I really dislike every item we are required to purchase to finish this goal and the final goal prize does nothing for me but if I like the recipes I may continue for the gems. If any players could share pics it would be appreciated😉

Host(ess)
    Just a heads up for your planning. They did it to us! The last recipe on the 2nd appliance now requires 40 servings.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Slammers Bfast.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	63379

Does anyone have a picture of the main goal prize?

Rhino Keeper
    Not keen on the "rebalancing" I bring out previous appliances to cook items with the same times to earn extra gems but it's looking like that's going out of the window for the next few challenges. I might as well sell them all
    Last edited by Snowgoose59; 05-28-22 at 02:59 PM.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Nice! Sorry I invested in 2nd appliance😩Very apparent I will not be finishing this goal in time given.

Host(ess)
    Final goal prize

Name:	Capture+_2022-05-26-11-10-48.jpg 
Views:	757 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	63388

placed

Name:	restaurant_story-2022-05-26-10-45-37.jpg 
Views:	798 
Size:	256.4 KB 
ID:	63387
    Last edited by Zxtra1; 05-26-22 at 09:19 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast