First post has been updated and second post has the infographic up. Will update Post #2 with additional pictures later. Thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far
Side note: part requirements info for the first appliance is still needed
~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~
Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Add Me (Find Neighbors Here!) | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
***Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Add Me (Find Neighbors Here!) | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
***Need Me? Send me a PM
Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~
I can't believe I finished the last goal, so now that ive got a good rhythm down, ill finish this one. The food and prizes are actually cute!
1. I think ya'll need to realize the mods do not work for Storm8. They are players just like us and are doing this as a convenience. I am sure it is quite time consuming so please give them a break.
2. Before you post, please look to see if someone else has posted what you are posting. The less posts the better.
3. If you want to know final prizes go to back of catalog and look for the theme of the goal and they are very easy to find. All other items we can see for ourselves in the beginning of the catalogue pages.
4. As you finish each step you will know the next requirement - just be patient and wait for it to pop up. This really shouldn't be this hard. Some of ya'll are making this work instead of fun.
5. I finished last goal with 2 days to spare with 3 of 1st oven and 5 of 2nd oven - so it can be done easily.
This is just my opinion and hope it helps. I am not adding, so please do not request. I am very happy with my 25 neighbors.
am I the only one with this kinda problem?
Can someone tell me how to build the appliances in a goal? This is my first time participating, and I can?t figure out how to build the oven. When I click on BUY it takes me to the oven, but I can?t click on it. Thanks!