Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Ocean Organics - 2022 May 17 (14 Days)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by floydfam View Post
    Anyone know why I wouldn?t have the side goal? I?m level 46, maybe it?s only for higher levels?
    Unfortunately one of the recipes required is unlocked at level 49 (seashell cupcakes), so that is why it did not pop up for you! ☹️

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floydfam View Post
    I would guess maybe the main person is at work or busy at the moment..? I?m sure it will get added when they are able.
    This is exactly it - Mod's got a day job Your patience is very appreciated.

First post has been updated and second post has the infographic up. Will update Post #2 with additional pictures later. Thank you to everyone who has contributed thus far

Side note: part requirements info for the first appliance is still needed
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I can't believe I finished the last goal, so now that ive got a good rhythm down, ill finish this one. The food and prizes are actually cute!

Quote Originally Posted by idreamofzombies View Post
    I could always use more active neighbors with gifting and requests! ��

I gift at reset a majority of the time so if you want something specific, please tell me the night prior.
    Otherwise I mass gift goal parts and basic parts.

Tipping is not my priority, I do not mind if you are not a tipper either! I am usually a 2-3 star. I do not write on/check walls (usually) but if you write on my wall, I will see it. I am online multiple times a day ��

✨ My ID is idreamofzombies ✨
    I added you! My bakery name is Dumplins!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    This is exactly it - Mod's got a day job Your patience is very appreciated.
    Apologies for being inconsiderate and questioning you. Thanks a lot for what you're doing!

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Side note: part requirements info for the first appliance is still needed
    1st oven requirements are:
    28 Air Tank
    12 Goggles

2nd oven requirements are:
    40 Captain's Hat
    32 Ocean Map
    Last edited by SyddieSweetShop; 05-19-22 at 05:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    1. I think ya'll need to realize the mods do not work for Storm8. They are players just like us and are doing this as a convenience. I am sure it is quite time consuming so please give them a break.
    2. Before you post, please look to see if someone else has posted what you are posting. The less posts the better.
    3. If you want to know final prizes go to back of catalog and look for the theme of the goal and they are very easy to find. All other items we can see for ourselves in the beginning of the catalogue pages.
    4. As you finish each step you will know the next requirement - just be patient and wait for it to pop up. This really shouldn't be this hard. Some of ya'll are making this work instead of fun.
    5. I finished last goal with 2 days to spare with 3 of 1st oven and 5 of 2nd oven - so it can be done easily.

This is just my opinion and hope it helps. I am not adding, so please do not request. I am very happy with my 25 neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    3. If you want to know final prizes go to back of catalog and look for the theme of the goal and they are very easy to find. All other items we can see for ourselves in the beginning of the catalogue pages.
    huh, thanks for the tip but this is confusing to me because I play with 2 devices, ios and android (the same bakery yes) and the order of the deco is different, esp unlocked ones :/ sometimes it's even scattered in the middle of everything. what device are you using if I may ask?
    am I the only one with this kinda problem?

Host(ess)

New Nbr

Quote Originally Posted by idreamofzombies View Post
    I could always use more active neighbors with gifting and requests! 💕

I gift at reset a majority of the time so if you want something specific, please tell me the night prior.
    Otherwise I mass gift goal parts and basic parts.

Tipping is not my priority, I do not mind if you are not a tipper either! I am usually a 2-3 star. I do not write on/check walls (usually) but if you write on my wall, I will see it. I am online multiple times a day 🥰

✨ My ID is idreamofzombies ✨
    Hello, I?m the same as you so I?ll send you a Nbr invitation as I just lost 2 Nbrs who chose to take a very long break.Thank you for posting.

My Bakery Name is Sunshine

Welcome new Nbr.

Can someone tell me how to build the appliances in a goal? This is my first time participating, and I can?t figure out how to build the oven. When I click on BUY it takes me to the oven, but I can?t click on it. Thanks!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast