Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SALE: Hit the Beach - 3 June 2022 (6 Days)

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

SALE: Hit the Beach - 3 June 2022 (6 Days)

Infographic under the spoiler tag Please expand to see what's on sale.

Spoiler: show

U-Decor and Echo Appliances are re-releases of past goal items, made available in the market for gems for newer players. If you were playing at the time of the original goal, you may have these items already unlocked and available for coins - please check your inventory before purchasing!

Appliance Recipes: (Echo Appliances do NOT require parts to build, and should come with all recipes unlocked)

Spoiler: show

Last edited by pixiegamer; 06-03-22 at 12:36 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    The deep blue sea oven is available for 40,000 coins.. Does this come with unlocked recipes also?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    The deep blue sea oven is available for 40,000 coins.. Does this come with unlocked recipes also?
    I'm not sure. This was a goal appliance, so generally speaking the recipes on the original appliance (for coins) will only be unlocked for players who had been able to unlock them at the time of the original goal. All recipes should be unlocked on the Echo appliance though.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    No, the 40,000 coin Deep Blue Sea Oven has only 1 recipe unlocked: cream puffer fish. (Unless you played the original goals in 2016)

You have to buy the Echo Deep Blue Sea Oven for gems to get all 3 unlocked recipes.
    Last edited by storm81775; 06-03-22 at 06:14 PM.

Fashion Designer
    pretty sure we are asking for several echo ovens in the sale suggestions thread and they came up with one that's not really in it lol

where are we gonna give suggestions and stuff for them to actually read it? instagram??

Fashion Designer
    Why does the echo deep sea oven not allow food mastery? I bought the thing for 25 gems on my sons account and I noticed you can?t master any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by n6omiP View Post
    Why does the echo deep sea oven not allow food mastery? I bought the thing for 25 gems on my sons account and I noticed you can?t master any of them.
    I'm having the same problem. There is no progress bar under any of the recipes. Is this a bug? Or are we not supposed to master recipes and gain gems?

Also, just one click allows me to start cooking a recipe, instead of multiple clicks to get the recipe cooking.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. There is no progress bar under any of the recipes. Is this a bug? Or are we not supposed to master recipes and gain gems?

Also, just one click allows me to start cooking a recipe, instead of multiple clicks to get the recipe cooking.
    I am having the same problem…also should your original ovens have these recipes open or just the echo one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by atomstar80 View Post

The one click reminds me of the easy ovens in that there?s no multiple clicking to prep food. That?s great but the mastery part needs to be fixed or I want the 25 gems back!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by efoote View Post
    I am having the same problem…also should your original ovens have these recipes open or just the echo one?
    Those recipes are only available on the echo oven.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast