Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Ocean Organics - 2022 May 17 (14 Days)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DAYliciousDesigns View Post
    Can someone tell me how to build the appliances in a goal? This is my first time participating, and I can?t figure out how to build the oven. When I click on BUY it takes me to the oven, but I can?t click on it. Thanks!
    it's in the first post of this thread (check on page one), you have to do the first step (usually buying certain number of wallpapers and tiles) to unlock the goal oven and side goal. have you done it?
    you can see the list of things you have to do to complete a goal, usually on the left side/part of your phone/tablet

New Resident
    I need neighbors who do not care about tips but help with gifts and requests, especially for goals. I have two other bakeries (both lvl 99 - this one isn?t maxed out yet) so I don?t have time to tip on this one but I gift and answer requests! Add me if you would like ID is brixnne

Rhino Keeper
    It is impossible to finish these goals so I don?t even bother trying. I?m doing the first appliance as the recipes look cute but I?m not looking at the second. The rest of the goal looks okay. If it were possible to finish, I?d probably have enjoyed it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9096D37D-7DDF-41F0-843F-6CEB1811B4B4.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	63285 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44FD7121-1C2A-4AD2-BD2B-798A200993EF.jpg 
Views:	2021 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	63312 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1E1BDF13-C270-4FA9-864E-FC22CD1A7EF8.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	63339
    Last edited by venus708708; 05-21-22 at 05:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brixnne View Post
    I need neighbors who do not care about tips but help with gifts and requests, especially for goals. I have two other bakeries (both lvl 99 - this one isn?t maxed out yet) so I don?t have time to tip on this one but I gift and answer requests! Add me if you would like ID is brixnne
    Hi, send u an invite… i don’t tip much either but i do send gifts and accept requests

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    Apologies for being inconsiderate and questioning you. Thanks a lot for what you're doing!
    Thank you for the apology And no worries at all. I know we've been spoiled recently with full steps with complete information, so it is an adjustment for many people to suddenly come to a goal thread where things are updated little by little.

Very grateful to everybody who contributes info here; thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SyddieSweetShop View Post
    1st oven requirements are:
    28 Air Tank
    12 Goggles

2nd oven requirements are:
    40 Captain's Hat
    32 Ocean Map
    Thank you!! Adding these over

Quote Originally Posted by Daengel View Post
    huh, thanks for the tip but this is confusing to me because I play with 2 devices, ios and android (the same bakery yes) and the order of the deco is different, esp unlocked ones :/ sometimes it's even scattered in the middle of everything. what device are you using if I may ask?
    am I the only one with this kinda problem?
    Not a problem - Android and iOS do order prizes (and even recipes) differently sometimes. With prizes specifically: Android tends to group prizes together by goal, whereas iOS filters all unlocked goal prizes to the front of your list. So, it can be difficult to find the newer ones among the older ones that are still locked.

Hopefully the infographic in Post #2 can help clear things up

Quote Originally Posted by DAYliciousDesigns View Post
    Can someone tell me how to build the appliances in a goal? This is my first time participating, and I can?t figure out how to build the oven. When I click on BUY it takes me to the oven, but I can?t click on it. Thanks!
    PM'd you - essentially, Bakery Story releases Step #1 and Step #2 of the goals at the same time. You need to complete Step #1 (wallpaper and flooring) before you can purchase the first appliance.

I'll forward this feedback to the team though; can definitely see how that would be confusing for new players.
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 05-19-22 at 08:18 AM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Mod Note:

Recent posts in this thread have been getting a little off-topic. Let's try and bring the focus back to the goals, everyone

If you are looking for neighbors, please post/exchange information in the Bakery Story Add Me forum. This forum is also linked in the first post.

Thank you

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper

Name:	09076251-F02D-4FA6-ACE5-FCE61085FBAE.jpg 
Views:	2055 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	63288

Name:	B14DDD0E-8867-4473-8638-1546485F332F.jpeg 
Views:	2230 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	63289
    Last edited by isa6jala3; 05-19-22 at 11:30 AM.

Host(ess)
    Is there ever a way to delete posts on here besides just being able to edit it? Just curious!

Quote Originally Posted by idreamofzombies View Post
    Is there ever a way to delete posts on here besides just being able to edit it? Just curious!
    You can reach out to a Mod via PM and request to have the post deleted

Need Me? Send me a PM

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast