Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Level 100!

Farm Supplier

Level 100!

Just wondering has anyone reached Level 100? I have been playing almost 10 years and am no where close but I'm just curious if anyone has achieved this?? And what happens when you do?
    Apologies if this has been asked before. Happy baking!🙋🏻*♀️😊

Quote Originally Posted by zakandcob View Post
    Just wondering has anyone reached Level 100? I have been playing almost 10 years and am no where close but I'm just curious if anyone has achieved this?? And what happens when you do?
    Apologies if this has been asked before. Happy baking!🙋🏻*♀️😊
    I think you have to reach 1B XP to get to that level. I'm no way near that, but whenever I read of someone reaching it, they always complain that they no longer have access to their account. Allegedly, the game glitches and closes the account at level 100.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Players have reached Level 100 before, but currently Level 99 is the maximum players are supposed to be able to reach (hence the super high XP requirement for Level 100). Unfortunately, reaching Level 100 does cause issues with being able to access one's bakery.

If you have reached Level 100, or are close to it, make sure to reach out to Storm8 Support so they can help you to continue to play your game.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Thank you for the info! 😊

Rhino Keeper
    I reached Level 100 on 5 January 2022. Need 999,999,999 XP to reach Level 100. On 20 January 2022 Game recovered but stuck at Level 99 with only 803,600 XP left.

Name:  D42D5E17-9CEE-4716-A476-5752BA66EB1C.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  157.8 KB

On 5 February 2022. Storm8 adjusted from 999,999,999 XP to 2,147,483,646 XP to reach Level 100. This way no players can ever reach Level 100. That is very bad! Until today I never get back my 999,999,999 XP and level remain at level 99 so I quit playing bakery Story and quit playing all the goals because too disappointed with this game.

Rhino Keeper
    I continue my game on this Bakery when my game stuck after reaching 999,999,999XP.

Name:  47DF0C78-3C0C-45FF-A5FB-D39B6B17FBF8.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  237.3 KB

THIS BAKERY I also quit playing recently. I spent too much time on this Bakery story and knowing that reaching Level 100 is impossible. If I reach 2,147,483,646 XP and go level 100 again same thing will repeat again. Then Storm8 will again adjust the XP from 2,147,483,646 to even more XP. There is never ending story to this. So I give up the game.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Your bakery layouts are really lovely!

The thing is that the game only goes to Level 99 and in order for you to continue playing, excess xp has to be removed. It's a flaw of the game mechanics that it lets you go beyond L99. Removing the excess xp is a good thing!

Fashion Designer
    Very interesting. Because I’m sure that trying to reach level 100 is the reason players do so much visiting and tipping.
    Rethink that strategy everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Your bakery layouts are really lovely!

The thing is that the game only goes to Level 99 and in order for you to continue playing, excess xp has to be removed. It's a flaw of the game mechanics that it lets you go beyond L99. Removing the excess xp is a good thing!
    I'm sorry but it's NOT a good thing. A good developer would try to adjust the game to their players' needs. After all these years, instead of making something to allow players to reach even higher level, they chose to adjust the xp (and taking player's xps!!!) to make sure nobody would ever be able to reach lv 100.
    Can do simple coding announcing to players that they've reached max level and no longer display their xps bc of it, but nah, they made it seemed like lv 100 is still possible and somehow exist.

Level 100 is impossible, it does not exist, I doubt that it ever will. I hope nobody's playing trying to reach that level, because you'll end up with disappointment.

I absolutely agree with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast