Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Over Halfway to Halloween

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    215

    Over Halfway to Halloween

    Has anyone else had this pop up in their Task List?

    It has 6 sub tasks. The first is make 15 fried eggs, the second is 13 dried mango.

    To any of the forum moderators, is this information helpful?
    Last edited by Allie0105; 05-16-22 at 01:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Has anyone else had this pop up in their Task List?

    It has 6 sub tasks. The first is make 15 fried eggs, the second is 13 dried mango.

    To any of the forum moderators, is this information helpful?
    Yes we are talking about it in the Squash thread.
    Please keep updating your post then players will see it here and have the link to where we are discussing it.
    Thanks.

    Material Gourds

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...2-May-11/page3
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 05-16-22 at 06:10 AM.
    ~Mods are not Storm8 Employees~
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

    Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

  3. #3
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes we are talking about it in the Squash thread.
    Please keep updating your post then players will see it here and have the link to where we are discussing it.
    Thanks.

    Material Gourds

    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...2-May-11/page3
    Thank you for telling me. I thought I’d checked it out but I obviously missed it. Do you think this post should be deleted? If so, do you mind doing this as I’m unsure how to do it?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Thank you for telling me. I thought I’d checked it out but I obviously missed it. Do you think this post should be deleted? If so, do you mind doing this as I’m unsure how to do it?
    Absolutely not it brings attention to the other thread.
    ~Mods are not Storm8 Employees~
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

    Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •