Thread: Missing compassionate dragon

Rhino Keeper

Missing compassionate dragon

A rollback took away the compassionate dragon egg. It?s also not in my storage. I sent a ticket Thursday, but I?m afraid it will not be answered in enough time for me to use the marker for anything. Another rollback took away the gold I had collected from my gold producing dragons and I could not get it back. I sent a ticket for that too but they wanted a screen recording issue which was obviously impossible. I would love to be able to play this game and do things and then come back later and the things I did still be there. It really makes the game unappealing.
    It?s no longer fun to play.

Rhino Keeper
    That is a feature of the game. It adds to the strategy required to play successfully. Rollbacks, random freezes that become gold.purchases you didn't want to make, disappearing items, wheel spins that go forever and you end up wit nothing, etc. They all make the game more.challenging. 😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    A rollback took away the compassionate dragon egg. It?s also not in my storage. I sent a ticket Thursday, but I?m afraid it will not be answered in enough time for me to use the marker for anything. Another rollback took away the gold I had collected from my gold producing dragons and I could not get it back. I sent a ticket for that too but they wanted a screen recording issue which was obviously impossible. I would love to be able to play this game and do things and then come back later and the things I did still be there. It really makes the game unappealing.
    They want you to go back in time and take a video recording of a rollback? Are they going to provide you with a time machine? Probably not, since they can't even fix this rollback issue, which has been happening for years, and the connection issue, which has been going on for 9 months.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please continue to work with Support for the restoration of your missing dragon. I hope that it is resolved soon for you. Closing thread as you've logged a ticket.

Please remember that discussing support tickets is a forum violation and all posts will be removed.